+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

9376ujju

Nov 5, 2019
Hi, My name is Parish and I've applied for SINP in November 2019 and I haven't hear anything since then. Does anybody know how long this process take?
Thank you

9376ujju

Nov 5, 2019
Hi,

I’m trying to fill SINP application but I don’t see part 2 in the application! I’m still not done with part1 as waiting for reference documents.
Until I complete part 1 can’t I go to part 2?
Collecting all documents in part 1 may take sometime until then am I blocked to see part 2?
anyone else having this issue?
Hi,

I’m trying to fill SINP application but I don’t see part 2 in the application! I’m still not done with part1 as waiting for reference documents.
Until I complete part 1 can’t I go to part 2?
Collecting all documents in part 1 may take sometime until then am I blocked to see part 2?
anyone else having this issue?
hi

Ola2020

Apr 29, 2020
Hello all,
Please I need some help and guidance.
I received email from SINP to provide additional documents on 9 April 2020, I provided on 16 April 2020 but I got an email saying I should provide them in PDF. I provided documents in PDF since 17 April 2020 but my status has been showing "waiting on applicant". what should I do please?.
My IELTS will be expiring on 02 June 2020 and I am scared. Will I be thrown out of the EE pool at the expiration of my IELTS on 2 June 2020?
What of if I receive nomination when my IELTS has expired? can I apply for PR on EE pool with expired IELTS even though it was valid at the time I applied.

Please dear friends help a confused brother.

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hello all,
I received email from SINP to provide additional documents on 9 April 2020, I provided on 16 April 2020 but I got an email saying I should provide them in PDF. I provided documents in PDF since 17 April 2020 but my status has been showing "waiting on applicant". what should I do please?.
My IELTS will be expiring on 02 June 2020 and I am scared. Will I be thrown out of the EE pool at the expiration of my IELTS on 2 June 2020?
What of if I receive nomination when my IELTS has expired? can I apply for PR on EE pool with expired IELTS even though it was valid at the time I applied.

I think you send them an email with your document along all previous submission information asap.

Ola2020

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you, will they accept documents sent through email? Since they said documents have to be sent through SINP Oasis login.
Should the previous submission be only the additional information requested? It's seems no officer has checked my profile since I submitted the additional documents. Or is it that something is wrong with the settings of my profile giving wrong information?

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
As off now I think it will take 3 to 4 months at least considering covid 19 situation.Today I have just received my first ADR with regards to submission of bank records for proof of funds for past 6 months . Also timeline provided to submit backup documents is 40 days. I am really quite surprised that deadline has been increased from 14 days to 40 days.
I wish you good luck Bro!! When you submitted your application?

j.nomaan

Apr 28, 2020
Note: Updated processing weeks

Avg processing time for an application at SINP was last published to be 20 weeks. There may be some that gets completed earlier while some may take longer. You may want to write to SINP if the processing time has crossed 20 weeks. Btw, COVID19 may cause additional delays.

Regarding POF, it is known of SINP to be strict in funds requirement for min 3 months prior to submission of the application and later too they may ask to show if the same has been maintained.

Best of luck.
Thanks for the info brother

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
That is not true. They cross reference the information as per request. However, they may do sampling and only contact major employers that your particular NOC is in. They will also go to employers websites and most often send emails to the employers for confirmation.

It is impossible for them to have all your information, however if yo are an inland applicant on work permit they would have your information via Canada Revenue Authority and Social Canada.
I have mentioned about the siblings in SK and not the employers,

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
You Can proceed to part 2 even if you have not completed part one, once you have the complete documentation you can revert back to part 1 to attach and complete the documents, going to Part 2 doesn't mean that your part 1 is submitted and you can not amend it.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hello all,

I will suggest drop them a note on their email which you can find on SK website, or call them.

Reactions: 9376ujju