+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Bro, suppose if someone is missing the payslips for past 10 years and only have lets say 3 payslips per employment year for past 10 years. will that be accepted ?
I cant comment for sure. But as per my understanding if you them 3 / year and provide an LOE (letter of explanation) on why you are not able to provide the rest, Think it should suffice.

9376ujju

Nov 5, 2019
Note: Updated processing weeks

Avg processing time for an application at SINP was last published to be 20 weeks. There may be some that gets completed earlier while some may take longer. You may want to write to SINP if the processing time has crossed 20 weeks. Btw, COVID19 may cause additional delays.

Regarding POF, it is known of SINP to be strict in funds requirement for min 3 months prior to submission of the application and later too they may ask to show if the same has been maintained.

Best of luck.
Thank you so much for your information

Reactions: leobeni

9376ujju

Nov 5, 2019
i felt i should throw more light on the issue of time for processing, According to the SINP website the recent processing time in the last quarter was 21 and 20 weeks for OID and EE respectively.
Thank you I submitted 20 Nov but i am still "in Process "

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Thank you I submitted 20 Nov but i am still in Process
Mine is also in process during critical assessment they had asked for ADR. So now once I submitted the documents, t is still in process. Hopefully if your documentation is complete, they might give you a nomination. Don’t worry.

Reactions: 9376ujju

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
True. I have provided all the pay slips with the related bank statements. This is due to the fact that the period of payslip & statement request were not explicitly mentioned during the ADR.
Bro i have one final question related to this. Did you provided them digital bank statements (without stamp) or you got them all stamped ?

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
No worries, statement for the whole period is in softcopy pdf format, which I understand from a consultant is enough (without the stamp) and on top of that I have almost provided 5 years of estatements (pdf) to further authenticate if they have any issue.

Reactions: cybertruck

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
No worries, statement for the whole period is in softcopy pdf format, which I understand from a consultant is enough (without the stamp) and on top of that I have almost provided 5 years of estatements (pdf) to further authenticate if they have any issue.
Thanks for the quick one bro. Stay safe.

Reactions: ZiadShem