Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
great, any idea how much further this will take for the next step ? or nomination ?
As off now I think it will take 3 to 4 months at least considering covid 19 situation.Today I have just received my first ADR with regards to submission of bank records for proof of funds for past 6 months . Also timeline provided to submit backup documents is 40 days. I am really quite surprised that deadline has been increased from 14 days to 40 days.

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
They don't have to contact, I strongly believe they have all the data sits with them, when you apply under SNIP, they will ask a lot of documentation if your family is resident in SK, like there thoroughly details so they already have everything in their hand.
That is not true. They cross reference the information as per request. However, they may do sampling and only contact major employers that your particular NOC is in. They will also go to employers websites and most often send emails to the employers for confirmation.

It is impossible for them to have all your information, however if yo are an inland applicant on work permit they would have your information via Canada Revenue Authority and Social Canada.

j.nomaan

Apr 28, 2020
Hello,
Could anybody please provide your opinions on my case;
My SINP score was 70 and NOC code is 2171.
I applied for SINP in early September,
Received ITA in October,
and submitted my ITA on November 5.
My status still shows 'In Process'
My bank statements weren't maintained for the last 3 months and were slightly short when I submitted my application.
Any idea how long the case stays 'In Process' and what are the potential next steps?
Any feedback is appreciated.
TIA

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello,
Received ITA in October,
My bank statements weren't maintained for the last 3 months and were slightly short when I submitted my application.
Any idea how long the case stays 'In Process' and what are the potential next steps?
TIA
Note: Updated processing weeks

Avg processing time for an application at SINP was last published to be 20 weeks. There may be some that gets completed earlier while some may take longer. You may want to write to SINP if the processing time has crossed 20 weeks. Btw, COVID19 may cause additional delays.

Regarding POF, it is known of SINP to be strict in funds requirement for min 3 months prior to submission of the application and later too they may ask to show if the same has been maintained.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Avg processing time for an application at SINP was last published to be 25 weeks. There may be some that gets completed earlier while some may take longer. You may want to write to SINP if the processing time has crossed 25 weeks. Btw, COVID19 may cause additional delays.

Regarding POF, it is known of SINP to be strict in funds requirement for min 3 months prior to submission of the application and later too they may ask to show if the same has been maintained.

Best of luck.

Any idea if they request salary slips and bank statements for the whole 10 years period for work experience?

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Hello,
Received ITA in October,
TIA
You have to expect delays because of COVID 19, but persons on this site saying approximately 22- 25 weeks.

In relation to your POF well that is not good news for u. SINP has shown in the past to reject applications who do not meet this requirement. Just keep ypur fingers cross!

Reactions: j.nomaan

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Any idea if they request salary slips and bank statements for the whole 10 years period for work experience?
From ADR info that members have shared in this forum, the common ask is to share payslips & associated bank statements for any 3 months for each year of the employment. There are cases of employment tenure of 10+ years.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
From ADR info that members have shared in this forum, the common ask is to share payslips & associated bank statements for any 3 months for each year of the employment. There are cases of employment tenure of 10+ years.
Thank you for your input. Sorry for this dumb question but in case one does not have bank statement for each year of employment in this case what can be done.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Thank you for your input. Sorry for this dumb question but in case one does not have bank statement for each year of employment in this case what can be done.
You do what you can and provide LOE for the shortfall to explain/show your efforts to get statements from the bank.

Reactions: cybertruck

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You are lucky yours is IN PROGRESS plus they have also requested for ADR ... you should be waiting for nomination anytime from now. Do you have relatives in Saskatchewan or which province did you apply to ??
Yes, I have a relative in Saskatoon, SK. She’s my Aunt, sibling of my mother. So I got 20pts for that. I’m hoping I’ll receive good news soon, it’s been so looooong.

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Guys, for sure there is a delay as one of my friends on whatsapp group got nominated last night as he waited almost 5 months after ITA. Here is his timeline:

Sinp EE
Noc 0621
Timeline
ITA: 17th October 2019
Submission: 4th December 2019
Application Received: 4th December 2019
In Process: 9th April 2020
Invoice Tab Disappeared: 9th April 2020
ADR (Updated PoF): 14th April 2020
ADR Submitted: 20th April 2020
In Process again: 20th April 2020
Invoice Tab Reappeared: 21st April 2020
Nomination: 28th April 2020

So, don't lose hope. It's just due to this coronavirus issue. Sooner or later, everyone will hear from them.

Last edited:

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
On the other hand, I am also a little confused about POF as I also used (Dividend Fund + Surrender Value of Insurance) as POF. However, my consultant told me that all this is acceptable by SINP. But, why I am concerned is, I got this dividend fund transfer to my bank just a few days back from the date of submission.

Can anyone here confirm on this if any experience?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
My EE profile expired today so I have to make a new one, my question is do I have to make it from scratch like I did it first time or I have to log into my existing account and create new profile from there? I’m little confused