+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Hi
I submitted my file on 18th December and it’s been three months and haven’t got any response. What could be the ETA?
Please assist.

Thanks.
We're in uncharted territory as things may have slowed down to a crawl due to Coronavirus. There's no telling how long it may take; it's possible we may see 6+ months processing times. My application was received on 26th December. So, we're on the same boat.

Just keep your fingers crossed.

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Yeah but for other PNPs they take gift deed without any issue and no where it is written that they take gift deed or not. I can only pray as I was trying for PR from last 5 years :confused: My Gift deed was only for 40% of POF. If gift deed is matured for 3 months then it will not be gift deed and we can show them as normal funds. So I hope for gift deeds they don't take this criteria. Keeping my fingers crossed.
they mention that your funds must be at least 3 months old, so even you gift deed must have been done 3 months before you submitted your application.

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Is legal assistant noc 4211 comes under regulated occupation under SINP? PLZZ HELP
HOW CAN WE CHK ONLINE WHICH OCCUPATION NEEDS LICENSING?
HOW WILL WE COME TO KNOW WHETHER TO APPLY UNDER OCCUPATION IN DEMAND CATEGORY OR SASKATCHEWAN EXPRESS ENTRY CATEGORY?
PPLLLZZ HELPP
4211 is not regulated in Saskatchewan

Reactions: Zibah

Sonic101

Mar 16, 2020
Application Timeline
NOC 0621
ITA-30 Nov
Application submitted - 8 Dec
Status- Application Recieved
Anybody similar to my timeline?
And would the Covid 19 issue slow down the whole process?

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
It doesn’t really matter whether people have applied by themselves or through any consultant. On this forum there are people who filed themselves and nominated within 1 month of submission and also people who are waiting from past 3 months.
SINP has its own algorithm to work through the applications!
Agree, the speed of processing file has nothing to do with how we have applied. It is more related to number of application per NOC, in my opinion.

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Application Timeline
NOC 0621
ITA-30 Nov
Application submitted - 8 Dec
Status- Application Recieved
Anybody similar to my timeline?
And would the Covid 19 issue slow down the whole process?
Mine was submitted on 12 Dec with NOC 1221, and still application received

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Hi
I submitted my file on 18th December and it’s been three months and haven’t got any response. What could be the ETA?
Please assist.

Thanks.
Hi
I also submitted same day as you and status still AR. I guess your category is also OID, Am I correct?

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Guys ,

Please guide me for below situation ,

I turned 34 on 13th March and immediately i have received notification on IRCC profile that my profile was ineligible. I had written immediately to IRCC , but they replied with standard answer to check eligibility criteria for FSW, which i am easily meeting. I have a valid CRS score of 440 , CLB 9 IELTS (Valid till Nov 2020) , 13 Yrs work in same field , Funds declared were above IRCC limits , ECA with 2 or more degrees. My profile was made in August 2019 and till date there was no communication from IRCC until 13th of March. And i a damn sure i have not made a single mistake.

I have already submitted documents against received ITA on 3rd December and its still in application received status.

I request you all to kindly guide if my ITA shall be still valid and can i link it to new express entry profile. Should i write to SINP and explain my situation.
IRCC website clearly states that even if new information is received , once a profile is deemed as in eligible you should create a new profile.

Hence please help !!

Thanks and Regards

Yajuvendra