+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
The status of ADR will also change? What will be the next step? Plz guide...
I am not sure whether it changes for everyone...but mine has changed to completed ....since last 2 months..but application is still in process..please update me if your ADR status changes..

A_123

Sep 14, 2017
Hi,

Unfortunately my application got ineligible due to NOC and work experience mismatch. What should i do next as i want to apply for the suitable NOC now. How can I submit another EOI while my application is still in system, i can't submit another EOI. Plz advice me asap.

Regards,

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi,

Unfortunately my application got ineligible due to NOC and work experience mismatch. What should i do next as i want to apply for the suitable NOC now. How can I submit another EOI while my application is still in system, i can't submit another EOI. Plz advice me asap.

Regards,
Hi A_123, What NOC did you apply under and what are your qualifications?

A_123

Sep 14, 2017
Hi A_123, What NOC did you apply under and what are your qualifications?
I have done MS in Computer Science and I applied for NOC 2174 but my job duties matches more with 4021 so i want to apply again. What is the possible way to make another EOI?

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
I have done MS in Computer Science and I applied for NOC 2174 but my job duties matches more with 4021 so i want to apply again. What is the possible way to make another EOI?
Just resubmit the same information but change your NOC CODE and ensure that your job description letter and reference letters are realigned with the NOC that you want to apply under.

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
I just checked out your NOC 4021 code, its not on the excluded occupations list so you should be fine. Your masters degree will also be an advantage from what I saw.

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Me too done MS in computer science and applied for NOC 2171 but tried to manage the job duties with 2171 , do you think this is a problem ? Any suggestions