+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Dear Experts,

Please need advise !!!

I have been in UK from 2010 - 2011 October and now, I have a new fresh passport. The passport which UK stamped was placed is already expired and I don't want to mentioned to SNIP or in EE profile that I was in UK for that period from 2010 - 2011.

I don't want to mention to them that I was in UK as it was linked with my old passport. Also, I would like to tell you that on my new passport the old passport number is mentioned and says cancelled officially.

Please let me know Thanks
You are expected to provide all information related to your stay abroad. SINP is just the first phase. Federal immigration stage focuses on background, security and criminality checks where Police clearance is key from any country you have stayed in the past for more than 6 months. If they find out(With the pacts that they have within the 5 eye countries the information flow is pretty smooth between these countries) that you have stayed in UK, its completely on your luck from then on. They could reject the application for misinterpretation - which could have serious consequences like banning you from applying for 2 years etc.

Reactions: NyashadzaShe

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
You are expected to provide all information related to your stay abroad. SINP is just the first phase. Federal immigration stage focuses on background, security and criminality checks where Police clearance is key from any country you have stayed in the past for more than 6 months. If they find out(With the pacts that they have within the 5 eye countries the information flow is pretty smooth between these countries) that you have stayed in UK, its completely on your luck from then on. They could reject the application for misinterpretation - which could have serious consequences like banning you from applying for 2 years etc.
Appreciate. Thank You, Umesh for your advice.

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
I am not sure why would you like to hide your old passport detail. Even though you do that, they will know it, and this practice may go against you or may be they ask for that passport again.

So, it is advisable to share that with SINP while submitting your application.
Dear Lalit,

Appreciate your response, Thank you very much

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
My CIC EXPRESS entry profile expired on 16feb 2020, but it is still showing status as Submitted and I cant able to create new EE profile. Please guide me in this regard.