+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
Yeah, I submitted as I explained in my previous message. But my application was returned for other reason: missing document (Code of Conduct). Hard luck!.

If you had no other option for POF with 3 months old fund and you can take risk of your Application Fee! then please go ahead and submit your application with all supporting documents. Dont expect that if you deny your ITA, you will receive another. Because we are not sure whats going to happen in SINPs future draws.
Okay.thank you. Maybe i should take the risk for now. Do you already submit you missing documents? Whats your status now? Thanks!

Nicket Gera

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Friends, I am new here so there is possibility that this has been already answered :) what is the average time of application status getting changed? I submitted my application on 13th December 2019 and till date status is application received. Also, I am not sure why invoice status is showing as pending.

Reactions: Garth 117

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I have been told by immigration consultant that the sinp even accept the votercard and other government issued doc as proof of birth except passport.
Even this case has got nomination.
They are pretty strict and need Birth Certificate... If birth certificate is not available then they will need you to provide NABC (Non Availability of Birth Certificate) document and a copy of any other government document would work. I also didn't have birth certificate document readily available and so had written to the SINP immigration email address and got the above response.

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Okay.thank you. Maybe i should take the risk for now. Do you already submit you missing documents? Whats your status now? Thanks!
SINP is very strict with POF.... THEY WILL REJECT IT. I have seen people getting a rejection post 6-7 months of submitting their application for not satisfying POF conditions. Don't waste your precious time (application fee is least of the worries). it's better to deny and reapply. GIFT DEEDS ARE NOT PERMISSIBLE IN SINP. YOU NEED TO HAVE FUNDS IN THE PRIMARY APPLICANT OR SPOUSE"S ACCOUNT FOR 3 MONTHS...

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi Friends, I am new here so there is possibility that this has been already answered :) what is the average time of application status getting changed? I submitted my application on 13th December 2019 and till date status is application received. Also, I am not sure why invoice status is showing as pending.
It used to take 2 weeks odd for status to change to In process until applicants till late November 2019. But since December'19 SINP has been verrrrrrrrryyyyyyy slow in processing and hardly have seen any movement in files.

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
hello...any progress on your file...our timeline is same in Oct submission...my status is still in process..
Here's my timeline... no change observed post 27th Dec....
ITA - 2nd Oct
Submitted - 23rd Nov
In process - 6th Dec
Invoice Button Disappeared - 24th Dec
Invoice Button Reappeared - 27th Dec

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Here's my timeline... no change observed post 27th Dec....
ITA - 2nd Oct
Submitted - 23rd Nov
In process - 6th Dec
Invoice Button Disappeared - 24th Dec
Invoice Button Reappeared - 27th Dec
So it means we can not rely on invoice button now..LOL..
Its real test of patience..my file is in process since i submitted my ADR on 28-Oct..

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
SINP is very strict with POF.... THEY WILL REJECT IT. I have seen people getting a rejection post 6-7 months of submitting their application for not satisfying POF conditions. Don't waste your precious time (application fee is least of the worries). it's better to deny and reapply. GIFT DEEDS ARE NOT PERMISSIBLE IN SINP. YOU NEED TO HAVE FUNDS IN THE PRIMARY APPLICANT OR SPOUSE"S ACCOUNT FOR 3 MONTHS...
Thank you for your advice. I am so confused right now. I have almost complete all the requirements.

Are you already nominated by SINP?

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Thank you for your advice. I am so confused right now. I have almost complete all the requirements.

Are you already nominated by SINP?
Still awaiting nomination but have been in whatsapp groups where people from OID and EE have been there since 2018. Have seen so many rejections for POF. None escaped through the 3 months POF clause. It's a mandatory condition.

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
Still awaiting nomination but have been in whatsapp groups where people from OID and EE have been there since 2018. Have seen so many rejections for POF. None escaped through the 3 months POF clause. It's a mandatory condition.
Okay i see. But is there anyone who tried to deny their first ITA then receive again after they re apply?

Reactions: NyashadzaShe

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Okay i see. But is there anyone who tried to deny their first ITA then receive again after they re apply?
Many.... I have people exactly in your position and they took a step to deny due lack of funds for 3 months, re-applied and have got their ITA again. In fact no someone who has gotten all the way to PR.

Will you get an ITA for SINP again is dependent on your score and NOC but it's very common.