Just got nominated.
ITA 31 Oct
Submitted 11 Nov
In Process 5th Dec
ADR 21st -dec submitted 30th Dec
Nomination 31st Dec
NOC 2171
ADR for Second Experience Letter
Pls Share your stream of education and country of residence.

$watz

Jul 12, 2019
Just got nominated.
ITA 31 Oct
Submitted 11 Nov
In Process 5th Dec
ADR 21st -dec submitted 30th Dec
Nomination 31st Dec
NOC 2171
ADR for Second Experience Letter
Congrats Unmesh!!
Btw did you submit the second experience letter with same duties and responsibilities?

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Congrats Unmesh!!
Btw did you submit the second experience letter with same duties and responsibilities?
Nope I rephrased most of it. I did not keep the exact copy and change the names - if that is what you meant.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Guys & girls, i was going through the federal draw dates and observed SINP draws for EOI are occurring one day before, same day or one day later than federal draw. btw, any chances for federal draw tomorrow as it is already two weeks since last draw ?

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Guys & girls, i was going through the federal draw dates and observed SINP draws for EOI are occurring one day before, same day or one day later than federal draw. btw, any chances for federal draw tomorrow as it is already two weeks since last draw ?
Last year they had a draw on 19th Dec (2018) and the first draw was on Jan 9th in 2019. So expecting it next week.

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a question. How does SINP nominate? What I mean is, if I have points above the cut-off and my NOC is in their demand list, will I be eligible for a nomination? Or they conduct each draw with a specified NOC and only people under that NOC are selected?

I will have 70 points in the 17th of January and my NOC is 2232; however, looking at previous draws, 2232 has never been selected. is it because all people who have high points are not under this NOC? or do all people with high points are having different NOC? I fear that there are people with this NOC and others who have high points but are not getting invited because SINP chooses what NOCs to be considered in each draw. If anyone who has experience and knowledge on this please share with me, thank you.

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Members,

I had Submitted my application to SINP through an Agent in October 10 (NOC 2171 BA ) and received ITA on 17th Oct.
Document Submission on Dec 05 (Application Received).
Invoice Tab missing on 27/12/2019 and back to normal the second day.
No change in status - still application received.
My Qualifications Bachelor in Engineering and MBA. Total Points 68, Currently working in Middle East.

Regards

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a question. How does SINP nominate? What I mean is, if I have points above the cut-off and my NOC is in their demand list, will I be eligible for a nomination? Or they conduct each draw with a specified NOC and only people under that NOC are selected?

I will have 70 points in the 17th of January and my NOC is 2232; however, looking at previous draws, 2232 has never been selected. is it because all people who have high points are not under this NOC? or do all people with high points are having different NOC? I fear that there are people with this NOC and others who have high points but are not getting invited because SINP chooses what NOCs to be considered in each draw. If anyone who has experience and knowledge on this please share with me, thank you.
First you have it wrong on the nomination. Its and ITA that you would receive if you meet the cut off and the NOC. They scrutinize your application later on to provide nomination if they find you eligible. NOCs are selected based on the economic/job needs. They decide which NOCs and the cut off. The cut off could also depend on the total number of people they need v/s the people available(with varying points)

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
First you have it wrong on the nomination. Its and ITA that you would receive if you meet the cut off and the NOC. They scrutinize your application later on to provide nomination if they find you eligible. NOCs are selected based on the economic/job needs. They decide which NOCs and the cut off. The cut off could also depend on the total number of people they need v/s the people available(with varying points)
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I meant the ITA not nomination. The thing is, NOC 2232 is available in their on-demand list; however, from previous draws (they show NOC) I couldn't find this NOC in any of them, which means I have a very slim chance to receive ITA.

Reactions: Garth 117

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I have another question, sorry a Newbie here.
I have seen on this thread that NOC has to match qualification/education.

I have ECA for both my bachelor's (mechanical engineer) and Masters's (MBA).

My 10 years of work experience are in 2232, which is related to my bachelor's.

On the official Saskatchewan website, it's written that "

Your above work experience must be in the field of your completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship. This education must be comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year in length.
  • Your work experience must be directly related to your occupation and education. Your intended occupation is the occupation you select for your application."

My question is, can I claim the 23 points for Masters? or shall I declare only Bachelor's? Because I have ECA for both certificates, and in their website it is not mentioned that it has to match with the highest education, nor it is mentioned that only 1 education has to be declared.

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
I have another question, sorry a Newbie here.
I have seen on this thread that NOC has to match qualification/education.

I have ECA for both my bachelor's (mechanical engineer) and Masters's (MBA).

My 10 years of work experience are in 2232, which is related to my bachelor's.

On the official Saskatchewan website, it's written that "

Your above work experience must be in the field of your completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship. This education must be comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year in length.
  • Your work experience must be directly related to your occupation and education. Your intended occupation is the occupation you select for your application."

My question is, can I claim the 23 points for Masters? or shall I declare only Bachelor's? Because I have ECA for both certificates, and in their website it is not mentioned that it has to match with the highest education, nor it is mentioned that only 1 education has to be declared.
hi. I'm in the same situation as you. In my EOI, I declared points for my Bachelors degree only as my masters degree is not related to my job nor it's duties. I did that to be on the safe side and I got an ITA on that. I notice that my application also will now not allow me to state my Masters as highest qualification so I matched it with the information I submitted in my EOI but added the Masters anyhow for disclosure and completeness