+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

PALLAB

Jul 11, 2017
hello..anyone got nomination recently..
I submitted application on 7 oct 2019.
received ADR on 20 Oct and submitted on 28 oct..
Application status in process.
Would you please share on what date your application statues changes to " in process" from " application received"?

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hello, I am new to SINP. I haven't created EOI. I estimated that I could get around 66 points, any changes to get ITA? I noticed that you will get 30 points if you have a job offer from an employer in Saskatchewan, should I try to find a job before I create the EOI?
you should create EOI and at the same time try to increase the score from 66..by improving IELTS or may be by improving education

Bukato

Oct 30, 2019
Hello All,
Maternity leave days are for 3 months in my country but I went on maternity for 5 months within which period I was in the US for 4.5 months to birth my child and i resumed back to work after 5 months. Is it necessary to explain this in my application. Many thanks in advance

Bukato

Oct 30, 2019
Hello All,
Maternity leave days are for 3 months in my country but I went on maternity for 5 months within which period I was in the US for 4.5 months to birth my child and i resumed back to work after 5 months. Is it necessary to explain this in my application. Many thanks in advance

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hello All,
Were you maternity leave this additional two months - the question is to know if you were working for the same organization or had quit. So when you get the experience letter from the company will it show that you were not working for the company during this period? That's what matters. If it will not show a break then it's nobody's business. Go by what your official letters can and will show.

Bukato

Oct 30, 2019
Were you maternity leave this additional two months - the question is to know if you were working for the same organization or had quit. So when you get the experience letter from the company will it show that you were not working for the company during this period? That's what matters. If it will not show a break then it's nobody's business. Go by what your official letters can and will show.
Thank you. Yes I was working for the same company and the ref letter will state continuous work period

Reactions: Unmesh

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
how many days process time if anyone have experience about EOI Occupation in Demand SINP.
I have submitted my Documents in November end after getting ITA in Occupation in Demand

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
how many days process time if anyone have experience about EOI Occupation in Demand SINP.
I have submitted my Documents in November end after getting ITA in Occupation in Demand
3 to 4 months is what I read in most forums but of late we see some applications getting processed pretty fast like within a month. Having said that early this year there are folks who had to wait like 10 to 12 months. Scan through the earlier posts to see the recent experiences.