+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi All,
I have a doubt while filling up background declaration form, while providing personal history how can I put 1 month of paid vacation?
Last year while I was employed full time I took 1 month of paid vacation to visit a different country so should I put this in different line item in personal history section after mentioning my employment duration with the company like-
From 2017-05 to current employed with ABC
From 2018-06 to 2018-07 paid vacation from employer ABC
Is it correct way of representing? Any suggestions?
You were still employed during that vacation period, thats the reason it was a paid vacation. So there is no difference, include it part of your overall employment.

Jawad17

Aug 14, 2017
U must select only one noc, and select noc as per your duties and responsibilities
Hi Daris,

Thanks for your reply.
I selected NOC code: 0213 in EE Profile since its more relevant to my job title/role. Also when I applied for visit visa last year I mentioned the same title (IT manager).
Is it mandatory that NOC Codes must match both SINP and EE?

Kindly advice?

Regards,
JM

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
But I have visa stamped on my passport, will it not raise questions on misinterpretation?
Earlier IMM5562 Supplementary Information - Your Travel history was requested in separate form. And that section is not there now in new Oasis. If requested during ADR you can supply travel details. This will not be misinterpretation as you are giving details of what is being asked. Also if that is just another one line of entry then there is no harm in adding it too.
In my case, I had 17 international travels while employed and the schedule A form doesn't allow all travel information so skipped it.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Earlier IMM5562 Supplementary Information - Your Travel history was requested in separate form. And that section is not there now in new Oasis. If requested during ADR you can supply travel details. This will not be misinterpretation as you are giving details of what is being asked. Also if that is just another one line of entry then there is no harm in adding it too.
In my case, I had 17 international travels while employed and the schedule A form doesn't allow all travel information so skipped it.
Thank you for your response :)

Loladius

Nov 19, 2019
Hi

For section 8 in part 1 of the SINP ITA application (Birth Document), am I attaching only my birth certificate or that of every member of my family?

Regards

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi Unmesh, Could you please tell me if we need to update spouse education and work experience information? I am not able to find any pages for this.
In part two there are two documents that you need to upload for your spouse. In that imm5669 will have education information and 5604 for additional family information(parents siblings etc).

AnkitaShukla

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Noida
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2019
I've submitted the required documents for the SINP application. Will be ready for any help if any one needs.
NOC 2171
SINP score 68
ITA RCVD on 30th October.

I want to know what'll be the next steps. What are the expected timelines for recieving anything from SINP? @Nehakapoor05 , @Unmesh or anyone who's recieved Anything from SINP post doc submission

Nov 18, 2019
Guys,

is it mandatory to have proof of employment letters in a specific format for SINP Occupation I Demand?
My experience letter states name, designation, employment dates and contact details of the employer. is this suffice?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I've submitted the required documents for the SINP application. Will be ready for any help if any one needs.
NOC 2171
SINP score 68
ITA RCVD on 30th October.

I want to know what'll be the next steps. What are the expected timelines for recieving anything from SINP? @Nehakapoor05 , @Unmesh or anyone who's recieved Anything from SINP post doc submission
I’m yet to submit my application.