+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hi,

Could you please check whether the below supporting documents are enough to justify my work experience:
ABC Company 2nd Feb 2009 to 26th Feb 2010. (1 Year , 1 month)
I have the offer letter, reference letter, payslips, cash payment certificate. I was paid via cash only and the income was not taxable, therefore, I don’t have any other document.

DEF Company 01st March 2010 to 26th Feb 2015. (5 years)
I have the offer letter, reference letter, employment contract, payslips , work visa stamped on my passport, resident permit of that country mentioning the employer name.

GHI Company 02nd March 2015 to 15th April 2015. (1.5 Months)
I have the offer letter, reference letter, cash payment certificate, payslips. I was paid via cash only due to the fact that I was not having a bank account and the income was not taxable, therefore, I don’t have any other document.

XYZ Company 17th April to Present. (4 Years , 8 months)
I have the offer letter, reference letter, employment contract, payslips , work visa stamped on my passport, resident permit of that country mentioning the employer name.

The majority of experience (9 Years & 8 Months) are well covered by DEF & XYZ Companies, however, my concern is about the documentation for ABC & GHI Companies, am I good enough with my documentation to proof my work experience of 10 years to get the nomination from SINP ?

Jachep

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi all..I got ita on Oct 2nd...I need to submit my application by dec 1st..however my ee profile became in eligible yesterday because of expired ielts..received the soft copy of the ielts score card however not received thr hard copy ..will be receiving today ..what should I do? ₩(

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi all..I got ita on Oct 2nd...I need to submit my application by dec 1st..however my ee profile became in eligible yesterday because of expired ielts..received the soft copy of the ielts score card however not received thr hard copy ..will be receiving today ..what should I do? ₩(
Create a new EE profile with the latest IELTS score and write to SINP about the change in Job Validation code and New EE profile number.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi All,
I have received invitation to submit a SINP application on 17Oct'19 for NOC 2171.

I am preparing the documents for SINP and need help in clarifying below doubts.

1. If my spouse does not have Birth certificate, what could be provided as an evidence for the same. I am from India.
2. Do we need attested copies or just the scan copies can be uploaded?
3. What are the important points for letter of intent for Saskatchewan.

best regards,
Priyanka
try to get birth certificate

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
can anyone guide about form addinional fmaily information IMM 5406e.

All fmaily memebers have to fill this form then what to write in first Section A when form fill by dependent?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
can anyone guide about form addinional fmaily information IMM 5406e.

All fmaily memebers have to fill this form then what to write in first Section A when form fill by dependent?
Your dependant will fill the form as a principal applicant (PA). If my spouse fills the form IMM 5406, then I will be marked as Spouse and she will be Principal applicant only in this form.

Jachep

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Create a new EE profile with the latest IELTS score and write to SINP about the change in Job Validation code and New EE profile number.
Thanks for your reply.
I have one more query. I'm working in a govt bank in India for over ten years and my roles and responsibilities are more or less same .I ve been transferred to 3 branches right from the time I joined and in the current branch I'm working for over a year.is It enough if i get reference letter from my current branch head . Also both of my previous branch heads have retired. Kindly advise.