+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I would like to apply, work experienced 2171 but educational attained is Industrial Engineering. Any thoughts??
I read some where especially for SINP PNP job description and education should match unlike express entry where it doesn’t matter. However you can research more on it.

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hello all, I have a question on the spouse's educational credentials. My spouse has masters but no ECA to claim equivalency to Canadian-masters. In the dependents details should I still go ahead and update it as Masters or as none.

Also what is the UCI column in Generic Application for Canada? Do we need to specify anything?

Last edited:

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Urgent, running out of time

Do we upload 10,12 in education or just masters & bachelors. Please answer, those who have submitted application.
Wishes,

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Urgent, running out of time

Do we upload 10,12 in education or just masters & bachelors. Please answer, those who have submitted application.
Wishes,
We are providing the details of it(imm5669e), so I guess no harm in uploading 10th and 12th as well. However ECA is needed only for you Masters and bachelors. This is what I am planning to do as well.

Reactions: bull34

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
We are providing the details of it(imm5669e), so I guess no harm in uploading 10th and 12th as well. However ECA is needed only for you Masters and bachelors. This is what I am planning to do as well.
I feel only masters n bachelors should be entered because it asks name of course & specialization. In 10, 12 what would be course details

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
I feel only masters n bachelors should be entered because it asks name of course & specialization. In 10, 12 what would be course details
it asked to provide post secondary education details, if you could check the details of the first page

Reactions: bull34

kari_d

Nov 2, 2019
Hello Folks,

Anyone having idea about NOCs. I have work experience under different NOCs. My Question is, do we have to provide Ref letters with same NOC for total 10 years of experience or we can claim full points with different NOCs ?

Reactions: sanchower

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi,
Is it possible to edit part 1 after submitting part 1 of application ?
What are the details required in part 2 of application?
Wishes,

Reactions: sanchower

AJ1208

Oct 2, 2019
Hi guys, I got my ITA on 30th but really stuck now. Does anyone know if we can change NOC after getting ITA from SINP.

I entered wrong NOC by mistake in step 1 of part 1 and could not find any option to edit which was there before. I am not sure if my application will be accepted based on initial wrong NOC. The fact that correct NOC also exists in their in demand list, it should not be rejected? Any thoughts??

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
it asked to provide post secondary education details, if you could check the details of the first page
This is what the pdf 5669e says: "Give full details of all the secondary and post secondary education". So this would mean from 10th onward I believe. So to be on the safer side I'm doing that.