Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not been following the recent draws but they have had the same cut off (for EOI draws) mostly. The nomination time and PNP processing is all the same for both, The difference is post nomination. EE is faster than OID.
Thanks!!!

nbp29

Feb 29, 2020
Dear All,

Here is my timeline

NOC 2112
Category EE
ITA 02 Oct
Submission 20 Nov
ADR 19 Dec
ADR Submission 27 Dec
Current Status In Process

It's been over 3 months now, whats the probability of gatting nomination here?

Reactions: Garth 117

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
@Solalola
Congratulations!!! Pls kindly furnish us with your timeline in the following format:

NOC:
ITA:
SINP POINTS:
CATEGORY:
SUBMISSION:
ADR(if any):: specify
ADR SUBMISSION: Specify
INVOICE TAB: ON/OFF
NOMINATION: AWAITING

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hello all,

Experts need your help!!

I am readying documents Pre ITA. Have some doubts and looking for opinion and guidance. For SINP PNP, I claimed points for full 10 years work experience. However for EE, I wish to show only 8 (or less) year experience when I joined the second company. Reason being my first company shutdown and is no longer operational. I do have reference letter and few other documents from the first company which I had submitted during PNP application. Its just I am bit worried since the company no longer exists and I want to reduce time to verify full 10 years of employment. So can I mention my first company in Personal Information section or do I have to list out all employers in work experience since I claimed 10 points in PNP based on which they nominated me and gave additional 600 points?
You have claimed points for 10 years of experience in SINP so you have show the same in EE. It's not safe to create such a descripency. Since you have the documents needed why should you. Federal application is lot more easier. I am sure you will would have provided an LoE to SINP stating that the previous company doesn't exist anymore. Do the same with federal as well. If there is andditional proof like any press releases etc that you can furnish on the old company closure that should suffice. Also in federal you could get affidavits from your ex colleagues to prove employment. So provide all possible information and you should be good. Bit creating a descripency is not advisable.

Reactions: NyashadzaShe

hardeep445

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
You have claimed points for 10 years of experience in SINP so you have show the same in EE. It's not safe to create such a descripency. Since you have the documents needed why should you. Federal application is lot more easier. I am sure you will would have provided an LoE to SINP stating that the previous company doesn't exist anymore. Do the same with federal as well. If there is andditional proof like any press releases etc that you can furnish on the old company closure that should suffice. Also in federal you could get affidavits from your ex colleagues to prove employment. So provide all possible information and you should be good. Bit creating a descripency is not advisable.
As long you meet the minimum cut off points you need not worry.but they ask anything regarding this experience you may draft the explianation letter as you mention.

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
You don't worry about federal..as long as you mention in the history..it won't amount to misrepresentation..federal is concerned about minimum criteria being cleared..so you can give job details only for 6 years or so..

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Hello Friends,

My updated timeline:

6221- Technical Sales
ITA - 31st Oct 2019
File Received - 24-Nov-2019
In Process - 21-Jan-2020
Invoice Tab Disappear - 27-Feb-2020

Fingers crossed:)
Nice. You're more closer to hearing the good news. Please share with us soon and post your full timeline to help others to predict. Congratutions in advance

Reactions: ssunnys

ssunnys

Dec 18, 2019
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
Nice. You're more closer to hearing the good news. Please share with us soon and post your full timeline to help others to predict. Congratutions in advance
Thanks Mate for your well wishes and prayers. Sure will be very happy to share with all friends here as soon as I see further update.

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Thanks Mate for your well wishes and prayers. Sure will be very happy to share with all friends here as soon as I see further update.
You're welcome.
Here are my predictions on your case:
Tab reappears: BTW 5th & 6th March
Nomination: btw 9th & 10th March
Everything been equal (without any ADR)

Reactions: ssunnys