FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Hello

Can someone help clear my doubt.
I have created express entry profile and received the profile number and job seeker validation code.
I also created sinp eoi profile and submitted eoi
Where I entered the express entry profile number and validation code
It determined category as international skilled worker Saskatchewan express entry
Also my NOC is occupation in demand

Should I have opted for occupation in demand or what I did was correct
Also if I opt for occupation in demand then can I keep my express entry profile too

Thanks
Since you are already having express entry profile there is no nee to.select occupation in demand option. Just go head with express entry option. Anyways your EE profile is required to receive 600 points , once you get nomination.

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since you are already having express entry profile there is no nee to.select occupation in demand option. Just go head with express entry option. Anyways your EE profile is required to receive 600 points , once you get nomination.
Thanks for your reply

Does SINP EE has greater chances than SINP OID

$watz

Jul 12, 2019
Hello all,

Experts need your help!!

I am readying documents Pre ITA. Have some doubts and looking for opinion and guidance. For SINP PNP, I claimed points for full 10 years work experience. However for EE, I wish to show only 8 (or less) year experience when I joined the second company. Reason being my first company shutdown and is no longer operational. I do have reference letter and few other documents from the first company which I had submitted during PNP application. Its just I am bit worried since the company no longer exists and I want to reduce time to verify full 10 years of employment. So can I mention my first company in Personal Information section or do I have to list out all employers in work experience since I claimed 10 points in PNP based on which they nominated me and gave additional 600 points?

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Hello all,

Experts need your help!!

I am readying documents Pre ITA. Have some doubts and looking for opinion and guidance. For SINP PNP, I claimed points for full 10 years work experience. However for EE, I wish to show only 8 (or less) year experience when I joined the second company. Reason being my first company shutdown and is no longer operational. I do have reference letter and few other documents from the first company which I had submitted during PNP application. Its just I am bit worried since the company no longer exists and I want to reduce time to verify full 10 years of employment. So can I mention my first company in Personal Information section or do I have to list out all employers in work experience since I claimed 10 points in PNP based on which they nominated me and gave additional 600 points?
am in same situation and waiting for an answer

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Good luck to all the new applicants that were selected in yesterday's draw. Prepare your documents carefully, check and double check them before submitting and pray.

csuvadeep

Jan 15, 2019
Heres mine -

Lets mention EE/OID to get a more accurate estimate..

NOC: 7312
ITA: 17th Oct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 67
CATEGORY: EE
SUBMISSION: 30th Nov., 2019
ADR(if any):: Specify
ADR SUBMISSION: Specify date
INVOICE TAB: ON/OFF
NOMINATION: AWAITING

Reactions: Garth 117

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Thanks for your reply

Does SINP EE has greater chances than SINP OID
I have not been following the recent draws but they have had the same cut off (for EOI draws) mostly. The nomination time and PNP processing is all the same for both, The difference is post nomination. EE is faster than OID.

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Heres mine -

Lets mention EE/OID to get a more accurate estimate..

NOC: 7312
ITA: 17th Oct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 67
CATEGORY: EE
SUBMISSION: 30th Nov., 2019
ADR(if any):: Specify
ADR SUBMISSION: Specify date
INVOICE TAB: ON/OFF
NOMINATION: AWAITING
same submission date Nov 30, EE, pts: 69. status: in process. no adr to date.

Reactions: csuvadeep