Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
salem_sa said:
Friends,

I got my nomination under OID. I am preparing to send my application to CIC now.

I have been reading in the forum that some people get rejected from CIC after getting nomination because some of the following documents are missing:
· Proof of Fund
· WES
· Experience letter

But when i check the document check list (IMM5690), none of them is required.

Any suggestions?
These documents are mandatory for EE not for OID paper based applications

Kathy Thai

Oct 9, 2016
can4us said:
Hello everyone. My details are as follows:

Application Date: 3 Jan 2016 OID
NOC: 2241
In process: 15 April 2016
Nomination: 2 May 2016

Now I am preparing my application to submit to CIC. I have got the PCC for my home country but still waiting for the PCC for abroad.

I have a question: Can I submit my application to CIC with the PCC for my home country only and submit the PCC for abroad later when I get it? Or should I wait for the PCC for abroad and submit both with my application?

Thank you.

deol72

Nov 12, 2015
hi i applied for OID in sept 2015 noc 2281. i was rejected due to fund . from last year i get promotion in my designation i become it manger and my some job duties come under 0213 noc . can i apply under under this noc in OID.

Kathy Thai

Oct 9, 2016
Dear can4us,

I have just received nomination on 1st Oct 2016 and already acceptted. I am waiting for ITA from CIC. SINP sent me the instructions saying that sign in to account then see the link to apply PR under EE. But I could not find that link. Pls help me on this. And where can I find forms to prepare for apply PR?

Thansk so much.

can4us said:
Hello everyone. My details are as follows:

Application Date: 3 Jan 2016 OID
NOC: 2241
In process: 15 April 2016
Nomination: 2 May 2016

Now I am preparing my application to submit to CIC. I have got the PCC for my home country but still waiting for the PCC for abroad.

I have a question: Can I submit my application to CIC with the PCC for my home country only and submit the PCC for abroad later when I get it? Or should I wait for the PCC for abroad and submit both with my application?

Thank you.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Kathy Thai said:
Dear can4us,

I have just received nomination on 1st Oct 2016 and already acceptted. I am waiting for ITA from CIC. SINP sent me the instructions saying that sign in to account then see the link to apply PR under EE. But I could not find that link. Pls help me on this. And where can I find forms to prepare for apply PR?

Thansk so much.
Kathy,

Sorry though your question is addressed to Can4us, I am just replying to it.

Once you receive the ITA and you accept the same, you will be given the link to apply for PR. So just wait for the ITA to accept in your CIC account.

I wish you congratulations and best of luck for the next process.

Neeraj

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
sadek said:
Hi dear old applicants! I added my all educational credentials in the in the internal screen(change/edit education screen) of SINP OID, but after submissiong on 4 October I do not see any credentials in the front screen of education. I also unable to see the internal screen (change/edit screen) now. I am worried about this. Could you inform me what will happen next. Your response will be highly appreciated.
you can see it once the status change to " In Process".

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
deol72 said:
hi i applied for OID in sept 2015 noc 2281. i was rejected due to fund . from last year i get promotion in my designation i become it manger and my some job duties come under 0213 noc . can i apply under under this noc in OID.
can you detail the reason why you rejected due to funds?

sadek

Star Member
Oct 25, 2008
Hello!
I have a brother who is a Canadian citizen has been living in Canada for 13 years. I applied under SINP OID of 4 October, 2016 Intake, and in the SINP online application I mentioned that I have a relative in Canad living in Toronto, Ontario which is a province of Canada other than Saskachewan. Someone told me that if your relative lives in Canada other than Saskachewan your SINP OID application may be evaluated negatively. What do you think? I have absolute intention to settle in Regina of Saskachewan. I am looking forward to viewing your comment.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
deol72 said:
If possible u must go for 2171, it is B type noc and easier than 0213. 0 type noc is the toughest.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
pandyalakulish said:
I received nomination for SINP Occupations in demand. Now I am preparing for CIC submission. My question is that, do I need to get PCC now or I can send without it and submit at later stage once requested by visa office?

Thanks
Its better to send PCC with application ... It will speedup the processing

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I am planning to apply for SINP - in the process to collate all the documents. I wanted to ask about Saskatchewan that how is the place? I mean how is it in terms of Jobs? I got to know from somewhere that earlier that was a racist area.

Is it the same as well these days? Can some one please share the views on this point please? Am confused on this point.

Apologies if I am asking something wrong but I just want to confirm if some one can help me for the same.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi Seniors,

I am planning to apply for SINP - in the process to collate all the documents. I wanted to ask about Saskatchewan that how is the place? I mean how is it in terms of Jobs? I got to know from somewhere that earlier that was a racist area.

Is it the same as well these days? Can some one please share the views on this point please? Am confused on this point.

Apologies if I am asking something wrong but I just want to confirm if some one can help me for the same.
Hi Gourmeet,
Im not a senior here but want to give my side.. it is actually based on the assessment of my friend who is now living in SK.. they went there on 2010 and my male friend (they are couple with 4 kids) found job in few months related to his work in Dubai... and so far they are happier now and even invited me to migrate in SK .. unlike MANITOBA. BC or Toronto , SK is much more of a province type (rural)..
to live or not to live there is your decision buddy.. because there's no such place as perfect.. just my views.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,

Need one more help. I am not having my birth certificate in proper condition with me. It is mutilated. Can I show my passport as proof of my birth certificate in SINP application?

Please help ASAP. Getting a new birth certificate will cost me 21 days minimum. Please suggest some other way out.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi All,

Need one more help. I am not having my birth certificate in proper condition with me. It is mutilated. Can I show my passport as proof of my birth certificate in SINP application?

Please help ASAP. Getting a new birth certificate will cost me 21 days minimum. Please suggest some other way out.
U can show Adhar card/high school mark list/ voter id or any other authentic docs with both parents name. For further clearafication ask to immigration@gov.sk.ca