+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - OCCUPATIONS IN DEMAND (OID) 2016 APPLICANTS NETWORK HERE

kunley

May 20, 2014
chinna1980 said:
Hello All,

I have received the nomination for SINP in OID Category on Sep-28-2016 and now I am in the process of collection of documents for CIC submission.

But, my IELTS score validity is going to expire in Oct 2nd 2016.

Can anyone suggest, whether I need to reappear for IELTS while submit the paper application to CIC? or are they accept the expired IELTS score by CIC?

Am I eligible to send the paper based application with the cover letter to explain will provide IELTS results later?

First of all, is it mandatory to send the IELTS for SINP OID because it is not a EE profile?

Could any senior member respond on this please?

U have to send the package with new IELTS, don't use expired IELTS bcs they will return ur application.

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I received nomination for SINP Occupations in demand. Now I am preparing for CIC submission. My question is that, do I need to get PCC now or I can send without it and submit at later stage once requested by visa office?

Thanks

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018 - Passed after 3 days
Interview........
None
pandyalakulish said:
I received nomination for SINP Occupations in demand. Now I am preparing for CIC submission. My question is that, do I need to get PCC now or I can send without it and submit at later stage once requested by visa office?

Thanks
Congratulation. Can I ask your submission date? In Aug or June? Thanks.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
pandyalakulish said:

Thanks
Hi,

Congratulations !

Since OID is paper based, i guess you need to send your file without PCC & Medicals and CIC will ask you for the same once your file is in process. This is because both PCC and Medicals have the short expiry.

Someone from OID got PR already can better confirm this though.

Wish you goodluck.
Neeraj

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
Please add me whatapp group +923219218733

jeevan73

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Hi Guys,

I have applied for SINP Occupations in demand category. I have shown My Employee Provident fund as proof of settlement funds.

can someone please give me any suggestion on below query, which document the SINP is expecting.

Recently I have received a request from SINP for :

Copy of official letter from the Provident Fund Board
confirming if provident/gratuity funds are accessible upon
termination of employment, and exactly what
portion/amount of the fund is accessible and transferable

It is not possible to get any statement from Pf office in India. can we submit notary on this.

Any help is appreciated.

cibean

Apr 25, 2014
Guys .. I need some assistance. The company for which I was working in Pakistan is out of operations and I'm looking someone who can advise on how to prepare affidavit for it ?
Does anybody has any template, then please share with me.

sadek

Star Member
Oct 25, 2008
Hi dear old applicants! I added my all educational credentials in the in the internal screen(change/edit education screen) of SINP OID, but after submissiong on 4 October I do not see any credentials in the front screen of education. I also unable to see the internal screen (change/edit screen) now. I am worried about this. Could you inform me what will happen next. Your response will be highly appreciated.

flakkyk

Jun 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadek said:
Hi dear old applicants! I added my all educational credentials in the in the internal screen(change/edit education screen) of SINP OID, but after submissiong on 4 October I do not see any credentials in the front screen of education. I also unable to see the internal screen (change/edit screen) now. I am worried about this. Could you inform me what will happen next. Your response will be highly appreciated.
Hi Sadek, That usually happens when your profile has been submitted you cannot see the additional information anymore, that doesnt affect your application once you are sure you submitted good information and uploaded the right documents

Reactions: sadek

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeevan73 said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for SINP Occupations in demand category. I have shown My Employee Provident fund as proof of settlement funds.

can someone please give me any suggestion on below query, which document the SINP is expecting.

Recently I have received a request from SINP for :

Copy of official letter from the Provident Fund Board
confirming if provident/gratuity funds are accessible upon
termination of employment, and exactly what
portion/amount of the fund is accessible and transferable

It is not possible to get any statement from Pf office in India. can we submit notary on this.

Any help is appreciated.
hey man...refer to below link for gwetting official PF letter from EPFO office...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/procedure-to-get-pf-balance-certificate-and-ac-statement-from-pf-officeindia-t412642.0.html

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
sadek said:
It's normal behavior of the oasis. You can't see files uploaded in sub-screens. I met the same like you and others too. If you are sure you uploaded files in according screens then it's fine.

Reactions: sadek

salem_sa

Jun 10, 2016
Friends,

I got my nomination under OID. I am preparing to send my application to CIC now.

I have been reading in the forum that some people get rejected from CIC after getting nomination because some of the following documents are missing:
· Proof of Fund
· WES
· Experience letter

But when i check the document check list (IMM5690), none of them is required.

Any suggestions?

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
salem_sa said:
Friends,

I got my nomination under OID. I am preparing to send my application to CIC now.

I have been reading in the forum that some people get rejected from CIC after getting nomination because some of the following documents are missing:
· Proof of Fund
· WES
· Experience letter

But when i check the document check list (IMM5690), none of them is required.

Any suggestions?
I think it' nomination under EE. Seniors Pls confirm.

Can I ask nomination you got is OID Aug 30?

nhatnguyencd

Oct 6, 2016
Dear all.
I am a new member. I Submitted on June 20. SINP requested my document as Transcript and proof of funds and my relative closer who living in SK. I submitted all at five days later.
Now I want to ask somethings what will be requested documents from SNIP in further times.
Thank you so much

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
AIM123 said:
Hi All

Just accepted my nomination now and 600 has been added to my EE scores. Iam July 21st EE Applicant

My worry is that my IELTS will expire next week which will make my EE profile ineligible and
i will be unable to accept ITA on Nov5.

I will write another IELTS by 8th Oct.

Pls advice of what to do after receiving the result of new IELTS to enable me accept ITA
After receiving IELTS TRF You have to make new EE profile and inform SINP officer about that . He will issue revised Nomination letter with ur new EE number and job validation code . Then u will be able to receive ITA