Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
mrugs.jani said:
Thank You! Yes! it will help me a lot! Can you also share the time-line! i.e. how much time it will take to get nomination letter and paper base application will take how much time to get visa.
Looking for an answer for same question...
M.sorry if m sounding dumb...but...after getting nomination in oid from sinp what will be the next step..?
Can we apply through express entry after getting oidnomination or we have to apply with paper based application ?
And what is the processing time difference for these two ??

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmodchoudhari said:
Looking for an answer for same question...
M.sorry if m sounding dumb...but...after getting nomination in oid from sinp what will be the next step..?
Can we apply through express entry after getting oidnomination or we have to apply with paper based application ?
And what is the processing time difference for these two ??
it is a paper based application for OID...you need to prepare and application package and send documents to CIO Sydney, NS -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

processing times is 15 months after they receive your documents - http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/information/times/index.asp

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
can4us said:
Thanks harirajmohan for your helpful advice. Fortunately my PCC for abroad has just been released and is being sent to me by courier. So I can submit my application with both PCCs in a couple of days.

Thanks agian.
Friend my concern is when your paper based application will be submitted to CIC, even then you have to meet (through out your process- period under CIC) the minimum CIC FSWP (67 points) criteria or not?

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
Hi Guys,

You must attach a copy of each degree, diploma or certificate and a copy of the corresponding transcripts before you submit this application to the SINP.

Corresponding transcripts would be just marks cards or is that a WES certificate.
Should we get the transcripts separately from university.

Please explain

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aazeb423 said:
Friend my concern is when your paper based application will be submitted to CIC, even then you have to meet (through out your process- period under CIC) the minimum CIC FSWP (67 points) criteria or not?
Good question, I don't think you need 67 if you are not applying through Express entry. This is one of the requirement to get into Express entry, it should not impact to your Saskatchewan OID because they need 60/100 and you will send paper based application.

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahidzaiba said:
Hi Guys,

You must attach a copy of each degree, diploma or certificate and a copy of the corresponding transcripts before you submit this application to the SINP.

Corresponding transcripts would be just marks cards or is that a WES certificate.
Should we get the transcripts separately from university.

Please explain
Attach everything you have....no harm in sending documents...I go an extra copy of transcripts from university. so just scanned and attached those also..

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
I have a question for SINP OID application. I did not find anywhere I ca upload settlement plan. Please could any one tell me how to upload settlement plan?

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Dear experts,

Since OID processing time is higher that EE and could take months, shall we have to maintain the PoF all that time.

In another way, did they check the PoF 3 months before time submitting application or 3 months before opening and processing it.

Thanks.

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
diaa_algazzar said:
Dear experts,

Since OID processing time is higher that EE and could take months, shall we have to maintain the PoF all that time.

In another way, did they check the PoF 3 months before time submitting application or 3 months before opening and processing it.

Thanks.
Three months old before sublimation

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
diaa_algazzar said:
Dear experts,

Thanks.
Must have to maintain the required funds before 3 months of the application and also have to maintain till the end of the nomination process (any time they may verify the funds from our financial institution).....and when the time of sinp nomination issuance sinp must ask the updated pof. And be careful for dollar fluctuations according to the amount of funds you have in your account (maintain healthy amount in your account).

appypatel

Aug 1, 2015
diaa_algazzar said:
Dear experts,

Thanks.
I advice you to maintain your funds till ur application will get approve. As they will ask you to resubmit PoF when they review your application as per my experience.

appypatel

Aug 1, 2015
zpat978 said:
I have a question for SINP OID application. I did not find anywhere I ca upload settlement plan. Please could any one tell me how to upload settlement plan?
It is under Settlement Funds Tab or you can send them by email : immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

anu321

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
SINP (Non EE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
10-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2016
Med's Request
12-Sep-2016
Med's Done....
13-Sep-2016
I am 23rd Sep 2016 applicant SINP. Nomination approved in Dec 2015 and filed CIC app. Received AOR from NDVO on March 9, 2016. No medical request so far. Any clues how long does it take to get medical request?

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
anu321 said:
I am 23rd Sep 2016 applicant SINP. Nomination approved in Dec 2015 and filed CIC app. Received AOR from NDVO on March 9, 2016. No medical request so far. Any clues how long does it take to get medical request?
NDVO is slow in medical and PPR.....hope soon you will get your medicals.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
anu321 said:
It should be 23rd Sep 2015 instead of 23rd Sep 2016.