+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Occupation in Demand - NOC 2174 - EOI - Query

kalesha67

Apr 19, 2019
Hello Everyone!!

I have submitted an EOI application for SINP - Occupation in demand under NOC category 2174.

It's been a while since I have submitted my application, I have not received any email so far.

I could see current cut of marks are 60 however my submission score is 68.

I have not been asked to upload any documents while submitting application.

Can someone help me on this!

Thanks in advance.!!

oladele babalola

Jun 13, 2015
Hello Everyone!!

I have submitted an EOI application for SINP - Occupation in demand under NOC category 2174.

It's been a while since I have submitted my application, I have not received any email so far.

Thanks in advance.!!
SINP from the last draw on 17 April only invited applicants in 4 specific nocs, 2174 is not included. You have to wait for other draws to see if your noc will be included.SINP just introduced this mode of selection

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I noticed that even though SINP has 2174 in demand but they are not inviting candidates with 2174 NOC code.

If you see the last two draw, they have mentioned that,

Occupations included in the selection: Managers in social, community and correctional services, Conference and event planners, Medical sonographers, Psychologists, Instructors of persons with disabilities, Butchers and Bakers.

2174 occupation is not here!!
Is this related to licensing requirements?

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone!!

Do you have a license issued by CIPS?
I suspect SINP might need a license to apply.

Albin123

May 5, 2019
Hi, I am an international student done a post graduation diploma in computer software and database development. I have 3 YEAR WORK PERMIT and working as a house keeping supervisor in saskachwan. Do I need to get a job in my field of study to apply or gain sinp from saskachwan and for PR?

Anushamca08

Jul 22, 2019
Hi,

I also fall under 2174 code. Can you please let me know how you applied ? And what is required to apply for SNIP?

Thanks,
Anusha

Hello Everyone!!

Thanks in advance.!!