+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP occupation in demand Jan'2020 application

rm75

May 27, 2020
I have filed my application in SINP under NOC 1311 on 10 Jan 2020 but till 26/05/2020, there is no change in my application status . it is still showing application received. please gide me.

Reactions: Pmkansh

destiny_child

Nov 12, 2010
I have filed my application in SINP under NOC 1311 on 10 Jan 2020 but till 26/05/2020, there is no change in my application status . it is still showing application received. please gide me.
Whats the status of your application now? Did it change or its still the same?

rm75

May 27, 2020
NOC 1311
Application submitted 10-Jan-2020
Occupation in demand.

asma123

Aug 31, 2017
islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
london
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
hi i applied in 19feb 2020. it just changed today from application received to in process. how long it take more you guys think to complete.

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
Application Submitted: 7th Aug 2020, OID.
Nominated: 5th Nov 2020
Noc:1114
That was quick. My application never went to In-Process. Just Straight Nomination in less than 3 months. No ADR. But My application was full of all the related documents.

navyap

Dec 15, 2020
Hi.. my cousin is applying for SINP from the US. I am the relative in Saskatchewan. In order for us to sponsor her, I understand we need to submit documents for proof of occupation, like paystubs. But my husband is self employed. He was salaried last year and we have his T4 for 2019. Will that be sufficient? We would have to wait for Feb 2021 at least to get this year's T4, but she will be applying this month
What's else an we give to prove employment? Also SINP website doesn't mention a minimum salary amount. However, is there any minimum amount we should be earning in order to be eligible to sponsor her? Thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi.. my cousin is applying for SINP from the US. I am the relative in Saskatchewan. In order for us to sponsor her, I understand we need to submit documents for proof of occupation, like paystubs. But my husband is self employed. He was salaried last year and we have his T4 for 2019. Will that be sufficient? We would have to wait for Feb 2021 at least to get this year's T4, but she will be applying this month
What's else an we give to prove employment? Also SINP website doesn't mention a minimum salary amount. However, is there any minimum amount we should be earning in order to be eligible to sponsor her? Thanks in advance
He is your first cousin, correct. As stated on the website
  • Proof that they have been living in Saskatchewan for the past twelve months and are financially independent:
    • Utility bills from the past twelve months from SaskPower, SaskEnergy or a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan driver's licence;
    • Proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or a proof of ownership). Include the names of other occupants at this address and their relationship to them; and
    • Proof of receipt of income for the past three months.

navyap

Dec 15, 2020
He is your first cousin, correct. As stated on the website
  • Proof that they have been living in Saskatchewan for the past twelve months and are financially independent:
    • Utility bills from the past twelve months from SaskPower, SaskEnergy or a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan driver's licence;
    • Proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or a proof of ownership). Include the names of other occupants at this address and their relationship to them; and
    • Proof of receipt of income for the past three months.
Yea i already have all this information from the website. That was not my question

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yea i already have all this information from the website. That was not my question
As stated, you need proof of receipt of income for the past 3 months. So if your cousin is applying this month you need proof of that income for September to December. T4s from 2019 are not sufficient. How do you track your self employment requirements income - receipts/invoices? That is your proof of income. You aren’t sponsoring your cousin. Your cousin needs to show proof of funds not you.

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hi Everyone,
just wondering for SINP do I have to provide my spouse's ECA and IELTS under OID? Or it's just the principal applicant's ECA and IELTS is required?

Pls advise, Thank you :)

rm75

May 27, 2020
Hi

My NOC is 1311
Application submitted 10-Jan-2020
Occupation in demand.

Can anyone get nomination or PR . Pl guide what to do ..