+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP NOMINATION

TTemmy

Oct 23, 2019
Dear ALL,

I got SINP nomination sometime in 2019, I used the nomination to get an invite to apply for PR. However, I was refused. Can I reapply for the SINP nomination as the previous one has since expired? someone should please provide insight.
Thank

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
It's rarely that PNP application gets refused. What was the reason for your refusal?

For SINP, you can always reapply if you meet the cutoff for the draw.

TTemmy

Oct 23, 2019
Thanks, Mike for the feedback. The application was refused due to non-adaptability. My Husband IELTS test expired and failed to update my profile with the new one. It was a painful one the application was refused with a marginal shortfall of 1 mark. I scored 66 while the cut off mark is 67. I hope to be luckier this time around with my Provincial nomination and my IELTS score.

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
its sad to hear. Nomination lasts for 6 months. you can reapply within this time with valid ielts score.

Obadina

Sep 22, 2018
Hello house,can someone enlighten me further on the selection processes of sinp.my score is 86 having a relation in Saskatchewan.The draw of today has a minimum of 78 but my job is not included in the NOC listed.please advice if ok to be selected or will have to wait till my NOC is added to list
Regards

Tunde

TTemmy

Oct 23, 2019
How does SINP occupation in demand work without EE? Is the process different from International Skilled EE? I would like to know as I am still waiting to sit for my IELTS exams. I dont want to waste time and my chances

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
I have further question. Which one is advisable, SINP occupation in demand or EOI?

It depends, express entry is online submission of documents where OID is paper based. Express entry requires federal score minimum 67 to apply( which includes ielts band 7 minimum), heard processing express entry may be quicker than OID. OID may just require Ielts clb 4 and slower process, decision is yours.