+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP nomination getting delayed

grewalguddi

Jul 12, 2018
Did you apply in Jan. 2017 ?
If yes, then your consultant is fraud.
He has not submitted your applicarion yet. Maximum time limit for nomination is 8 to 10 months generally.
You can ask your application status directly to immigration@gov.sk.ca
I started the whole process i Kan 2017 with timeline as
Received SINP login-Jan 2017
Consultant arranged Job offer letter- March 2017
Job offer Letter approval-May 2017
Consultant informed me that file has been sent for nomination-Feb 2018
Going by the above timeline what do you visualize ? Please guide

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
You should have filed for SINP after you got job approval letter. One thing to be concern about is whether that job approval letter is real or not. Why did your consultant file for SINP 12 months later after receiving job approval letter.

Also SINP is processing applications received from April 2018 to now. So if your consultant did file for SINP in Feb, then you should have gotten it by now. See processing time below

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp

grewalguddi

Jul 12, 2018
You should have filed for SINP after you got job approval letter. One thing to be concern about is whether that job approval letter is real or not. Why did your consultant file for SINP 12 months later after receiving job approval letter.

Also SINP is processing applications received from April 2018 to now. So if your consultant did file for SINP in Feb, then you should have gotten it by now. See processing time below

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp
Thanx
I will try to cross check the reality of the approval and the delay in filing for SINP from consultant.Now they always reply that they have received nominations of those that had started their case in October 2016.The status as described about my case is that it is in waiting .Really confused about all this.They also claim that will return all fees they have taken if nomination is not received.Is there any way i can check the status myself.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Thanx
I will try to cross check the reality of the approval and the delay in filing for SINP from consultant.Now they always reply that they have received nominations of those that had started their case in October 2016.The status as described about my case is that it is in waiting .Really confused about all this.They also claim that will return all fees they have taken if nomination is not received.Is there any way i can check the status myself.
You can email them - immigration@gov.sk.ca

Eric211187

Jun 22, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Guy

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp guys there are applicants applied in Jan 2018 and they are still waiting for their nominations... It depends upon case by case ... But yes after job approval... we have to apply for sinp with in six months

Eric211187

Jun 22, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Helo dear who is your consultant....

iceage3

Jun 13, 2018
Thanx
no doubt they are cheating on you as arranged job offer is so difficult to get and under arranged job offer category its so easy and fast to get nomination . as u have applied on jan 2017 within dec 2018 u should have been landed there. ask your agent ur oasis accound number and detail and login to that please check it by yourself

sumesh.uppal

Nov 9, 2017
Hello
I am also waiting like you.Have you received your nominations.What does the consultants say on enquiry.I was told in Feb 2018 that file has been sent for nomination and now they always say it is in que with no fixed time frame
Sorry for delayed reply actually I withdraw my ee profile and took my money back from consultant last week now I will improve my IELTS score and do all the process my self.

sumesh.uppal

Nov 9, 2017
Sorry for delayed reply actually I withdraw my ee profile and took my money back from consultant last week now I will improve my IELTS score and do all the process my self.
Now I am fully confident and aware how and what is the right way to apply and how to full fill the requirement agents are making money from us because its their business and we are fools.

AnshEkam1016

Jul 10, 2019
Hi all,
I applied for SINP under Employement Offer category through a consultant in Mohali. They created my profile on Saskatchewan official website in Dec 2016. Later on they arranged job offer and approval letter for me. Since then I am waiting for nomination. Can anyone suggest why it is so delayed? And also I want to know that, are the documents uploaded after the nomination?
Pls share ur experience
M in same situation