I got ineligible letter from Sinp for work experience & education credentials
I want second review for my file
What should I do?
Pl give your valuable suggestions.

Reactions: Mantri1288

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I suddenly got an email from the PIU yesterday (June 2018 1122 NOC intake, June 2019 Rejection for Work experience letter/mismatch issue, July 2018 appeal filed) requesting Employer Reference letter and proof of salary which was already in order now so I replied to them today. But, after I filed my appeal, I had accepted an arranged job in Ontario for which I am due to travel in Sep on work visa. But, now my worry is that as I had not informed SINP proactively that I have accepted a job in Ontario, so can this change their opinion to give me a PNP nomination even if now they find docs are in order Or can it conflict with my work permit in anyways? I am concerned that I don't end up jeopardizing what I have in hand as ultimately the goal is to get PR whether in SK or ON.

Can someone advise if I should inform SINP about this job which I accepted while waiting for the decision to gain some Canadian experience in some letter of explanation? And, will I still remain eligible to accept a nomination from SINP while I am on a work permit in Ontario?

Lastly, how long do you think they can take after I have responded to their query today?

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi guys,
Please, I need your advice,
What should I do?
you can file an appeal if you feel your documentation and reasoning is stronger..and sit back for 1-2 years.

Reactions: bharav

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
Hi guys,
Please, I need your advice,
What should I do?
What was the exact reason for your application ineligibility? However you can still appeal the decision if you have a strong reasons to overturn their decision.

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Dear All,
Hope you’re doing well and safe in this time.

I recently received SINP ineligibility letter stating below reasons :

Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
The documented proof of your settlement funds does not meet the SINP documentation requirement. Additional verification is required to complete assessment, however, it has been determined that no further verification request will be made as the SINP has concluded you do not meet the Work Experience criteria

Work Experience Credentials
You do not meet the SINP work experience requirements. Our assessment shows that you did not meet the SINP requirements related to education for NOC 0601‐Corporate Sales Managers. As stated on our website, you must have completed a university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales.

However, I have submitted all supportive documentation as per requirements. No additional ADR received during this time.

For clarification, I have

Education : Masters and Batchelor’s in Science with Major subject in Microbiology. WES report - Double Batchelor’s Degree.

Work experience : All companies Designation : Area Sales Manager, Area Business Manager, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Officer.

My education is in line with my products I am handling all these years.

I have attached all 4 companies Reference letters.

Please advise in case I can request SINP to reconsider this case as my education is in line with my work experience with a detailed explanation.

Any other suggestions please ?

What would be an appropriate timeline you see for this case if I request to reconsider SINP ?

Looking forward for your most valuable advice and suggestions.

Best Regards.
Mantri.

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
INFORMATION REQUIRED ON SINP PROOF OF FUND
Am having my application presently under SINP in process second review since June 2019. However, the account I submitted for my proof of fund is maintained in a Microfinance Bank Though the fund was in a fixed deposit placement account with a backing cerfiticate that was filed and submitted with my application. However, there is a recapitalization in the microfinance bank sector of my country that was being rolled out by my country apex regulatory bank - Central Bank. Some of this microfinance bank will not be able to meet up with the new specified minimum share capital requirements. In view of this development, I intend transferring my matured fixed deposit placement to my other personal current account so as to guard against inherent Going Concern risk of this sector and loosing my hard earned money along the way if my bank failed to recapitalized accordingly. Consequently, I want to notify SINP as regards this change in circumstances of my Proof of Fund without touching or diverting the fund into another usage but only to move it into another safe and secure commercial bank.
Please your advise is needed if you are having previous similar experience. Thank you.

Newby2020

Nov 15, 2020
INFORMATION REQUIRED ON SINP PROOF OF FUND
Am having my application presently under SINP in process second review since June 2019. However, the account I submitted for my proof of fund is maintained in a Microfinance Bank Though the fund was in a fixed deposit placement account with a backing cerfiticate that was filed and submitted with my application. However, there is a recapitalization in the microfinance bank sector of my country that was being rolled out by my country apex regulatory bank - Central Bank. Some of this microfinance bank will not be able to meet up with the new specified minimum share capital requirements. In view of this development, I intend transferring my matured fixed deposit placement to my other personal current account so as to guard against inherent Going Concern risk of this sector and loosing my hard earned money along the way if my bank failed to recapitalized accordingly. Consequently, I want to notify SINP as regards this change in circumstances of my Proof of Fund without touching or diverting the fund into another usage but only to move it into another safe and secure commercial bank.
Please your advise is needed if you are having previous similar experience. Thank you.
If both account are in your name and a letter of explanation is attached it should not be a problem. Meanwhile why are you in process since 2019?

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
No, applied for second review of my SINP application in June 2019 and my SINP profile status changed to "in process second review" since November 2019 and to date as well.

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
My application was initially made ineligible on the basis that my education is not related to my work experience. However, I have sent in my omitted academics certificates and training certificates to address the shortcomings when I filed my second review for my application. Presently waiting on SINP final response.

Newby2020

Nov 15, 2020
My application was initially made ineligible on the basis that my education is not related to my work experience. However, I have sent in my omitted academics certificates and training certificates to address the shortcomings when I filed my second review for my application. Presently waiting on SINP final response.
Ok. So why not send them an email to confirm the challenge, if any? Just feel it has taken so much time

Newby2020

Nov 15, 2020
Dear All,

Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐

The documented proof of your settlement funds does not meet the SINP documentation requirement. Additional verification is required to complete assessment, however, it has been determined that no further verification request will be made as the SINP has concluded you do not meet the Work Experience criteria

You do not meet the SINP work experience requirements. Our assessment shows that you did not meet the SINP requirements related to education for NOC 0601‐Corporate Sales Managers. As stated on our website, you must have completed a university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales.

However, I have submitted all supportive documentation as per requirements. No additional ADR received during this time.

Education : Masters and Batchelor’s in Science with Major subject in Microbiology. WES report - Double Batchelor’s Degree.

Work experience : All companies Designation : Area Sales Manager, Area Business Manager, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Officer.

Please advise in case I can request SINP to reconsider this case as my education is in line with my work experience with a detailed explanation.

What would be an appropriate timeline you see for this case if I request to reconsider SINP ?

Best Regards.
Mantri.
Was your application already in the 'in process' stage before this ineligibility letter was sent or in application received? I think you can explore the second review option and hope for the best

Newby2020

Nov 15, 2020
Dear All,

Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐

Best Regards.
Mantri.
Hi Mantri, was your application already 'in process' before this ineligibility letter was sent to you? Have you now applied for second review?

DMB-SK

Aug 26, 2020
Did you provide the training certificates in the first place (before ineligible)?
Did you attach extra docs in your second review submission?
Did you get any updates so far?