+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Nominated after second review

Nabaraj

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
I have got nomination letter from SINP. Please share what next?
The letter has asked me to take IELTS test since my certificate has expired. What happens if I get less score?

[FiDO]

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
The letter has asked me to take IELTS test since my certificate has expired. What happens if I get less score?
Can you share your timeline please? Additionally, how long did it take them to process 2nd review and what was the reason ?

alsafadi

Feb 9, 2019
You should score same old result or higher in order to keep your nomination valid.

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
What is your time line and what is your job code

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
Hi what is your job code and what was your timeline since our also in process second revieew

becon.ajoonu

Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys.

I trust that you are all staying well and safe in this challenging times.

Please, I need your advice;

SINP just got in touch with me after 2 years awaiting review.

They've asked me to confirm and send them my updated IRCC and Job Bank number in the next 2 weeks in order for them to proceed with my application Review

However, my IRCC profile have expired. My IELTS have expired also and with the lockdown across the world, I am not able to sit for another exam within their requested 2 weeks

(I need to sit for a fresh IELTS in order to create a new profilesince my IELTS has expired also)

Please, what's your suggestion for approaching this challenge?

Reactions: stevefem

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi guys.

They've asked me to confirm and send them my updated IRCC and Job Bank number in the next 2 weeks in order for them to proceed with my application Review

However, my IRCC profile have expired. My IELTS have expired also and with the lockdown across the world, I am not able to sit for another exam within their requested 2 weeks

(I need to sit for a fresh IELTS in order to create a new profilesince my IELTS has expired also)

I too waited for 2 years to get nomination after secondary review. Just send them a mail saying that your IELTS has expired and hence EE profile can't be created. Inform them that you will be able to provide with all that they have requested once the current situation is back to normal. They won't be denying for sure.

Apr 3, 2017
Hi guys.

I really feel good that they've got in touch with you. Whereas, mine is still 2review- In progress for since I requested for review in july 2018.
You can explain them the current situation you are in(we are all going through, to be honest) and they must to able to grasp the gravity of the situation.
I've seen a tread of somebody who was in the same situation as your were in and they granted him nomination and just asked to reappear Ielts. Which is still not bad as you will have 2 or 3 months to apply to CIC after nomination. I hope this would bring up some understanding about how to proceed further. Cheers!

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
I too waited for 2 years to get nomination after secondary review. Just send them a mail saying that your IELTS has expired and hence EE profile can't be created. Inform them that you will be able to provide with all that they have requested once the current situation is back to normal. They won't be denying for sure.
Please, kindly share your timeline and what was the reason for your ineligibility in the first instance before you filed your second review request. My application h too has been in second review in process for more than one year now

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
Please kindly share with me how long its took you to get the result of your second review because am also awaiting my SINP second review result for more than one year now.

SHAJIT

Mar 3, 2020
Hi guys.

I also got nominated through second review last year. They asked ielts, ee profile no and job bank. I requested additional time and got extension 3times. I took almost 4 months to complete IELTS, and to provide all details. Ultimately they nominated me. So you can request extension and give reason for your request. SINP PIU is reasonable to give more time. Dont give up.

YOUMOU

Apr 21, 2020
I am still waiting for my application & still in process 2nd review since Jan 2020..applied for the second review in july 2019?

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
I also got nominated through second review last year. They asked ielts, ee profile no and job bank. I requested additional time and got extension 3times. I took almost 4 months to complete IELTS, and to provide all details. Ultimately they nominated me. So you can request extension and give reason for your request. SINP PIU is reasonable to give more time. Dont give up.
Please kindly share your timeline that is your second review application processing time frame before you got nominated, the date you filed the second review request and the date you got the nomination and any other relevant information that enhances your nomination. I have filed my second review application request too for the past 13 months and am still waiting for the SINP PIU final result of my application. Thank you.

Reactions: stevefem