+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP NOC ... Experience confirmation..

Sarmad.abbasi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
Q.I have a total of 3 years 8 months work experience out of which as per the NOC Skilled level of Canada I have worked 1 year under the NOC level D (Not Skilled), 1 year Under the NOC level A (Skilled), 1 Year 8 months under the NOC Level 0(Skilled).
Should I be able to claim my experience for complete 3 years 8 months or for only 2 years 8 months are I have worked one year under NOC level D?

Note: I have worked last one year under Skill level O(Skilled).

Q2- You need to have 35 points for Saskatchewan (SINP). I have a score of 38 but is this neccessary to qualify in all the quadrants. For E.g I gained 0 marks in Adaptability,Community support and Family relationship. But i am still going above the score of 35. Can I apply?

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Sarmad.abbasi said:
Q.I have a total of 3 years 8 months work experience out of which as per the NOC Skilled level of Canada I have worked 1 year under the NOC level D (Not Skilled), 1 year Under the NOC level A (Skilled), 1 Year 8 months under the NOC Level 0(Skilled).
Should I be able to claim my experience for complete 3 years 8 months or for only 2 years 8 months are I have worked one year under NOC level D?

Note: I have worked last one year under Skill level O(Skilled).

Q2- You need to have 35 points for Saskatchewan (SINP). I have a score of 38 but is this neccessary to qualify in all the quadrants. For E.g I gained 0 marks in Adaptability,Community support and Family relationship. But i am still going above the score of 35. Can I apply?
Yes if you score 35 and you have a valid job offer from SK then you can apply

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Sarmad.abbasi said:
Thanks for your reply...

I would appreciate if you could reply to my first query mentioned in Q1..
You need the experience related to the job offer and your job offer must be in level O, A, B or a designated trade in Saskatchewan.

Your experience must be in Skill Level O, A and B or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan

sham21

Oct 11, 2013
hello folks,

even iam planning to apply for Sinp PR under skilled worker category as i have consult some one here and every agent have a different story which is hard to believe so if any of u have personal experience please do help me for my assessment m sharing my profile here please put your input:

NOC code is 7265 but don't know under which level it falls
i have 1 year full time trade diploma as welder.
more than one year of experience in same field but less then 2 year
job offer is arranged,
IELTS score: 7 (G)
finance more then cad$40k
employer support for LMO

do i qualify for 35 points is there any chance of rejection, did anyone applied under this NOC code.
looking forward for your reply.
thanks

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..