+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP NOC 1311

deji200

Sep 1, 2017
Please I would like an advise about the new noc added by SINP 1311. I have submitted an application before for noc 1225 but my application was returned because some document was missing. But now can i apply under a new noc 1311,please what do you advise.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
What's the question? If you qualify under 1311 apply under 1311. If you qualify under 1255, apply under that.

deji200

Sep 1, 2017
Thanks for the Feedback. My Question is for the Fact that i have applied under noc 1225 before and they have my profile and now i change to 1311 would that not be questioned or scrutinized or they might want further justification why am changing my NOC now. Also then i was unable to submit the Msc Cert and Ref Letter. Here it the feedback i got about the missing docs;

Missing Documents
Principal Applicant ‐ XXXX
Educational/Training Credentials
Work Experience Credentials

I was thinking maybe they would ask or request it as an ADR but unfortunately the application was returned.

deji200

Sep 1, 2017
And to add on the Background Declaration form Job Position was Purchasing Officer, I can leave it like that and work around the job description. Am just concern here how this can be done without Questioning.

deji200

Sep 1, 2017
Generic Application Form -
Current Occupation - Procurement Officer
Intended Occupation - Procurement Agent and Officer

Rahi@8687

Apr 15, 2019
I have got my WES evaluation summary as "Completion of a college-level certificate (one year), bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)". i have completed B.Com, M.com (external) and Inter CA. i fall under NOC 1311 as per my experience for last few years.

is anyone aware of how many points will i get for SINP eligibility from below options?
1. Master's or Doctorate degree - 23 points
Or
2. University degree that requires at least three years of full-time study - 20 points.

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
I have got my WES evaluation summary as "Completion of a college-level certificate (one year), bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)". i have completed B.Com, M.com (external) and Inter CA. i fall under NOC 1311 as per my experience for last few years.

is anyone aware of how many points will i get for SINP eligibility from below options?
1. Master's or Doctorate degree - 23 points
Or
2. University degree that requires at least three years of full-time study - 20 points.
option 2

nipa123

Star Member
May 13, 2018
Hi,

I have completed Bachelor of business administration and also a Masters in the same discipline. WES has provided me Master's evaluation.Do I need to do ECA for course by course?

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Can any senior help me here very worry.
My brother made his EE profile with NOC "1111 Financial accountant " now in SINP he also comes under NOC "1311 Accountant technician " he applied EOI under this NOC will it effect having differ NOC in EE profile? What he can do now please help?

nipa123

Star Member
May 13, 2018
Can any senior help me here very worry.
My brother made his EE profile with NOC "1111 Financial accountant " now in SINP he also comes under NOC "1311 Accountant technician " he applied EOI under this NOC will it effect having differ NOC in EE profile? What he can do now please help?

NOC has to be consistent eith express entry profile. Just tell him to change the NOC in express entry.

Jun 8, 2019
Hello everyone ,

I have done B.Com back in 2000's and have got my WES done.
I am currently working in Accounting field and I fall under NOC 1311
Link is given below for reference.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

As per NOC 1311 there is a requirement mentioned (SINP Requirements Related to Education)

You must have completed a minimum two year diploma program in accounting which includes specialized courses in automated accounting, taxation, financial and cost accounting, auditing, intermediate accounting, managerial accounting and accounting information systems.

But old B.Com graduates does not have automated accouting courses or accouting information systems.

Will I be still eligible to apply under NOC 1311 woth my current Job experience (10 year +) and my B.Com. (2000 passout).

Need help and guidance.
Thanks in advance .

Reactions: Lasexyunique

Zulfiqar2030

Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone ,

I have done B.Com back in 2000's and have got my WES done.
I am currently working in Accounting field and I fall under NOC 1311
Link is given below for reference.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

As per NOC 1311 there is a requirement mentioned (SINP Requirements Related to Education)

You must have completed a minimum two year diploma program in accounting which includes specialized courses in automated accounting, taxation, financial and cost accounting, auditing, intermediate accounting, managerial accounting and accounting information systems.

But old B.Com graduates does not have automated accouting courses or accouting information systems.

Will I be still eligible to apply under NOC 1311 woth my current Job experience (10 year +) and my B.Com. (2000 passout).

Need help and guidance.
Thanks in advance .

hi there
my sister in law wants to apply under NOC1311 but she still needs to get WES. Her education and experience same like you. please can you tell me have you applied on NOC1311 yet or after WES are you eligible to apply under NOC 1311.I am waiting your helpful reply.

Hi there
I want to submit my sister's file to do WES

Bimzojo

Sep 17, 2019
Hi
please how do I resubmit an expression of interest after application was returned due to incompleteness? My current profile is still showing the previous form submitted and a new profile could not be created because my passport details is already locked in SINP system.

Zulfiqar2030

Sep 16, 2019
hi there
my sister in low wants to apply under NOC 1311, her education is B.COM and she has ACCOUNTANT TECHNICIAN experience since 2006 to until now. Please can someone guide me if she is eligible to apply in this NOC , is B.COM education can work to fall under this NOC1311?
please help me out. thanks