+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP- missing/incomplete documents list

sammykhatri

Feb 24, 2019
Hi Guys, I have submitted my SINP application under skilled worker with Job offer letter. Recently i got letter from SINP that I have to submit documents like 1 - Verifiable work experience references 2. Proof of company operations 3. Proof of Employment 4. Proof of Salary.

Any suggestion on my application OR any one get same email from SINP. they give me 10 days to submit document.

Secondly My company has no landline number and they are asking for it.

Please advise me.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
This is common adr , and if u r company has no land phone get a loe from employer

jplventurina

Sep 16, 2018
Hi Guys, I have submitted my SINP application under skilled worker with Job offer letter. Recently i got letter from SINP that I have to submit documents like 1 - Verifiable work experience references 2. Proof of company operations 3. Proof of Employment 4. Proof of Salary.

Any suggestion on my application OR any one get same email from SINP. they give me 10 days to submit document.

Secondly My company has no landline number and they ar

Secondly My company has no landline number and they are asking for it.

Please advise me.
Hi how is it going with your application? I have submitted my application for nomination on feb 28. And they asked me to send additional documents as well.. i have already sent mine. How about you? Have you got your nomination already?

jplventurina

Sep 16, 2018
Hi how is it going with your application? I have submitted my application for nomination on feb 28. And they asked me to send additional documents as well.. i have already sent mine. How about you? Have you got your nomination already?