+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP misrepresentation

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
can any one give me idea that what is PIU Ineligible?
Program integrity unit=PIU

PIU are involved if they are not convinced your application either does not meet the requirements or maybe implied misrepresentation

Have you not received any letter to indicate status or reasons ?

Note for future reference Canada has provinces not states, those are only found south of the border in US

niraj11122

Aug 28, 2018
yes i have replayed them already in Nov 2018 for that PLF letter regarding the misrepresentation issue.

I have send them my employer reference letter already.

they didn't contact my employer yet.
but status change from in-process from piu ineligible

niraj11122

Aug 28, 2018
The Program Integrity Unit (PIU) of the SINP was established to safeguard the integrity of the
program and to ensure that applicants are adhering to program criteria, policies and
procedures. This includes ensuring that the information and documents submitted by applicants
are authentic and that misrepresentation has not taken place.

A comprehensive review of your application has been compared to information on our database
and the following discrepancies have been noted:

1) In your application, you stated that your intended occupation is NOC 0214 – Advertising,
Marketing and Public Relations Managers

2) In contradiction, information on our database show that your intended occupation was
NOC 0714 – Facility Operation and Maintenance Managers, and your job title was as an
Assistant Warehouse Manager

i have created profile in 2 noc for learning purpose.

Based on the above, the PIU has concerns that the NOC in your intended occupation and work
experience has been misrepresented in order to enhance your chances of approval by the SINP
and does not reflect your real work experience.

Reactions: vyasch

niraj11122

Aug 28, 2018
and in reply of that mail i have send them employer reference letter along with his mobile no

but still they do give me piu ineligible

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
2) In contradiction, information on our database show that your intended occupation was
NOC 0714 – Facility Operation and Maintenance Managers, and your job title was as an
Assistant Warehouse Manager -

It sounds to me like somewhere along the line you have quoted this as your intended occupation. Have you said this in any applications or surveys? Be truthful.

niraj11122

Aug 28, 2018
yes i have created the profile previously in that code 0714 – Facility Operation and Maintenance Managers, but didn't submitted in that ( just created for making understanding) but i have only submitted in 0124 because it was most suitable for my job duties.

but status show me now that piu ineligible

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Unfortunately, they don't see it like that. Whether it was your intention or not, you have misrepresented indirectly.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
yes i have created the profile previously in that code 0714 – Facility Operation and Maintenance Managers, but didn't submitted in that ( just created for making understanding) but i have only submitted in 0124 because it was most suitable for my job duties.

but status show me now that piu ineligible
You were refused because it is completely unreasonable that you created a profile with a random NOC for "understanding".

Reactions: canuck78

adnaniqbal

Jul 21, 2016
He was banned by Saskatchewan PNP, not IRCC, so he is not banned from Canada. However, as Saskatchewan shares info with IRCC, there is little chance of any app being approved by IRCC anytime soon.
Are you sure if the ban is only on SINP program not IRCC,because i also got the same PIU Rejection and 2 years suspension of applying in SINP Application.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Are you sure if the ban is only on SINP program not IRCC,because i also got the same PIU Rejection and 2 years suspension of applying in SINP Application.
If you were banned by IRCC, you would have documentation of that.