+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP misrepresentation

Kaur_arsh

Oct 12, 2018
hello,
My brother have applied SINP in january. He received the answer 2 days ago.
They refused his application and suspend him for 2 years. They put misreprentation.
I would like to know if my brother can apply for any other province or under express entry?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Any application your brother submits for the next 2 years will be rejected (PR, TRV, student.....any). He should also expect significant scrutiny for any application after the 2 years as well given the misrepresentation.

Reactions: shaizeik

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
He is banned from entering Canada for 2 years. Not just the province. What were the reasons for misrepresentation?

Reactions: YVR123

Kaur_arsh

Oct 12, 2018
He is banned from entering Canada for 2 years. Not just the province. What were the reasons for misrepresentation?
He applied twice for SINP under 2 different positions.
They asked him how come he has 2 different work experience in the same company at a same time.
He explained that, it was small firm and he had to perform different duties that covered both positions.
This is what my brother replied when they asked for justification
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings!!!

I would like to bring it to your notice that I have been working with Hari Auto Implex since 2ndFebruary 2009.

Hari Auto Implex is a SSI Unit with a small team of qualified staff. Thus here I am involved with a number of tasks.

The information presented in application 1122174 is true with respect to my responsibilities handled at the firm for majorly being the Utilities Manager for 40 hours per week; I look after planning, smelting, disinfecting and supervising the disposal of chemicals.

Whereas the information presented in the Application Number (1110848) stating that I am handling responsibilities of purchasing executive is also correct which is performed for 10 hours a week whereby I am responsible for purchasing order from vendor for waste material. In many respects I am a multicore. In addition to the usual supervisory skills expected of senior managers, I create the deals that keep materials flowing into the factory so that products can continue to flow out of the factory.

I hereby declare that information presented above is true to best of my knowledge and can be verified at the firm’s end as well.

Kaur_arsh

Oct 12, 2018
He applied twice for SINP under 2 different positions.
They asked him how come he has 2 different work experience in the same company at a same time.
He explained that, it was small firm and he had to perform different duties that covered both positions.
This is what my brother replied when they asked for justification
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings!!!

I would like to bring it to your notice that I have been working with Hari Auto Implex since 2ndFebruary 2009.

Hari Auto Implex is a SSI Unit with a small team of qualified staff. Thus here I am involved with a number of tasks.

The information presented in application 1122174 is true with respect to my responsibilities handled at the firm for majorly being the Utilities Manager for 40 hours per week; I look after planning, smelting, disinfecting and supervising the disposal of chemicals.

Whereas the information presented in the Application Number (1110848) stating that I am handling responsibilities of purchasing executive is also correct which is performed for 10 hours a week whereby I am responsible for purchasing order from vendor for waste material. In many respects I am a multicore. In addition to the usual supervisory skills expected of senior managers, I create the deals that keep materials flowing into the factory so that products can continue to flow out of the factory.

I hereby declare that information presented above is true to best of my knowledge and can be verified at the firm’s end as well.

Kaur_arsh

Oct 12, 2018
This is what they replied.
On September 24, 2018, a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) was issued to you outlining concerns that you may have misrepresented the work experience and NOC in your application to the SINP. In the PFL, you were also advised of the consequences should it be determined that misrepresentation has occurred in your application.
You were provided an opportunity to respond to the letter.
On October 3, 2018, you responded stating that you performed duties as a Manager (NOC 0912) with Hari Auto Implex on a fulltime basis (40 hours per week), and also worked in the capacity of a Purchasing Executive (NOC 1225) on a temporary basis (10 hours per week) during same period from February 2009. You attested to this information being true to the best of your knowledge.
Your explanation and documentation were reviewed and taken into consideration. Please note that you are fully liable for any documentation and information submitted in SINP application(s). Your explanation did not address the discrepancy in your current and previous SINP applications specifically in relation to your work experience. Your explanation is inconsistent with the two reference letters from same employer where you are reported as working permanent fulltime in each occupation. This inconsistency and possible collusion questions the credibility of your work experience and any future reference for you from this employer. Additionally, you did not disclose your experience as a Manager (NOC 0912) in your previous application. Omitting and withholding material information that may induce an error in the processing of your application is also considered misrepresentation. You did not provide any persuasive evidence to dismiss our concern that the details of your work experience were manipulated in order to enhance
Ministry of Immigration and Career Training
1000 - 2103 11th Avenue Regina, SK S4P 3Z8
Canada
Shuchi Bhullar
Page | 2
October 9, 2018 ______________________________________________________________________________
your chances of approval by the SINP as the previous NOC 1225 was no longer in the demand list.
Based on the above, it has been determined that misrepresentation did occur in your application. For this reason therefore, your application is deemed ineligible by the PIU and you are suspended from the use of any SINP programs or services for two (2) years. Please note that you are not eligible for a secondary review.
Misrepresentation is against immigration law in Canada. Information on any misrepresentation in your application will be shared with the federal government represented by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
If you have any questions regarding this letter, please contact the Program Integrity Unit by email at: immigration.programintegrity@gov.sk.ca
Sincerely,
Program Integrity Officer

Reactions: vyasch

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Any application your brother submits for the next 2 years will be rejected (PR, TRV, student.....any). He should also expect significant scrutiny for any application after the 2 years as well given the misrepresentation.
He was banned by Saskatchewan PNP, not IRCC, so he is not banned from Canada. However, as Saskatchewan shares info with IRCC, there is little chance of any app being approved by IRCC anytime soon.

Reactions: adnaniqbal

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
On September 24, 2018, a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) was issued to you outlining concerns that you may have misrepresented the work experience and NOC in your application to the SINP. In the PFL, you were also advised of the consequences should it be determined that misrepresentation has occurred in your application.
On October 3, 2018, you responded stating that you performed duties as a Manager (NOC 0912) with Hari Auto Implex on a fulltime basis (40 hours per week), and also worked in the capacity of a Purchasing Executive (NOC 1225) on a temporary basis (10 hours per week) during same period from February 2009. You attested to this information being true to the best of your knowledge.
Your explanation and documentation were reviewed and taken into consideration. Please note that you are fully liable for any documentation and information submitted in SINP application(s). Your explanation did not address the discrepancy in your current and previous SINP applications specifically in relation to your work experience. Your explanation is inconsistent with the two reference letters from same employer where you are reported as working permanent fulltime in each occupation. This inconsistency and possible collusion questions the credibility of your work experience and any future reference for you from this employer. Additionally, you did not disclose your experience as a Manager (NOC 0912) in your previous application. Omitting and withholding material information that may induce an error in the processing of your application is also considered misrepresentation. You did not provide any persuasive evidence to dismiss our concern that the details of your work experience were manipulated in order to enhance
Canada
Shuchi Bhullar
Page | 2
October 9, 2018 ______________________________________________________________________________
your chances of approval by the SINP as the previous NOC 1225 was no longer in the demand list.
Based on the above, it has been determined that misrepresentation did occur in your application. For this reason therefore, your application is deemed ineligible by the PIU and you are suspended from the use of any SINP programs or services for two (2) years. Please note that you are not eligible for a secondary review.
Misrepresentation is against immigration law in Canada. Information on any misrepresentation in your application will be shared with the federal government represented by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
If you have any questions regarding this letter, please contact the Program Integrity Unit by email at: immigration.programintegrity@gov.sk.ca
Sincerely,
Pretty clear that he did commit misrepresentation and was correctly refused.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
He was banned by Saskatchewan PNP, not IRCC, so he is not banned from Canada. However, as Saskatchewan shares info with IRCC, there is little chance of any app being approved by IRCC anytime soon.
Agreed. Also, the federal ban for misrepresentation is now 5 years.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here are the problems:

1. He had several different reference letters which were contradicting each other.
2. His reference letters were changed significantly between his 2 applications to SINP. Yes it is possible to have an updated reference letter (if for example the previous one was too general), but not to the extent that they will contradict each other.
3. His reference letters were contradicting. If his employer was confirming that he work there eg. 40 hours per week he could not do 40 hours of purchasing and 40 hours of Utility work. That is not possible. He could do either mainly one with few hours per week the other (for example 30/10) or he would have to have a work contract that is 80h per week. And attention, this is not possible with one company in most countries (so such contract would be illegal).
4. And the paperwork he sent was not consistent with his explanation.

So he shall be aware, that he needs to be very careful and consistent now. If he could afford it, it might be for the best not to claim points for that work experience anymore.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
is there a chance to be nominated through SINP even though you are inside Canada and already out of status beyond 90 days restoration as well?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
is there a chance to be nominated through SINP even though you are inside Canada and already out of status beyond 90 days restoration as well?

Thanks
No - you cannot apply to immigrate from within Canada if you are out of status. You must have valid status to apply.

niraj11122

Aug 28, 2018
Canada
Shuchi Bhullar
Page | 2
Sincerely,
Hi ,
If you told theme you work in only that particular NOC in which you have submitted file. than they might be considor