+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP July 2016 InTake

Fizzle

Jun 5, 2016
I am new at this and had done my IELTS EXAMS with a score of 5.5 points,my spouse made 6.5 does anyone have idea concerning this program,Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)i notice they accept 4.5 in each bands,pls could anyone expatiate on this.pls add me on +2348168826468

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Ashu,

Hope you are doing great.

My application status is in process and now they have requested for renewed settlement fund.

While emailing these document, is there any specific email subject/format- I need to follow?

Thanks
if they requested for the updated settlement funds ,, for sure they will give you instruction where to send it.. ;D

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
besbi07 said:
if they requested for the updated settlement funds ,, for sure they will give you instruction where to send it.. ;D
Hi Besbi07,

Thanks for your attempt to help me on this.

They have definitely send an email address but my question was about any specific format for 'email subject' or anything else?

Thanks

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Besbi07,

Thanks for your attempt to help me on this.

They have definitely send an email address but my question was about any specific format for 'email subject' or anything else?

Thanks
You should use your full name, Sinp stream if EE/OID and your sinp application number as subject of mail.

Then just write in the body of the mail that you got a document request from them on so and so date. So they should find attached the information asked for.

Period.

That's what i did and it worked as i saw that the docs were uploaded for me.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
You should use your full name, Sinp stream if EE/OID and your sinp application number as subject of mail.

Then just write in the body of the mail that you got a document request from them on so and so date. So they should find attached the information asked for.

Period.

That's what i did and it worked as i saw that the docs were uploaded for me.
Thank you so much Ruby31!:)

manish.231977

Sep 1, 2016
Thanks Team.. This seems very supportive effort.. I missed to submit the application this time.. Please add my number and add me to the whatsapp group. My number is +919899049005

Regards,
Manish.

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
i sent additional documents on 29, Aug, now it is still waiting for applicant
do you guys have any idea that how long it will change to in process after sending the request documents?

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
Hello

I have submitted SINP August 30 Intake and just received letter to intimated successfully submitted from SINP.
but unfortunately , i could not uploaded some documents including Education credentials, Experiences certificate and POF documents.

is there still provision to send missing documents before any official intimation from SNIP ? OR

they will ask and give time to send missing documents ? OR

they will refuse based on missing/incomplete documents ?

they mentioned in their letter

"The next step will be a review for completeness. If you are missing any of the required forms or documents, you application will be returned and you will be eligible to re-apply when you have a complete application . any new application will be subject to availability within the intake thresholds."

Kingly elaborate it and i need guideline from senior and experience persons on same.

Thank Yo

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akubilly said:
Hello Congrats,

Am in same NOC as you.
Am trying to fill the Generic form but I do not understand what they meant by 'current occupation' and 'intended occupation' can you please throw a little explanation as per what they mean?
Secondly, did you leave your POF to the 3 months maturity on the dot?
thanks.
Current Occupation: Your present occupation
Intended Occupation: In your case should be 1225-Purchasing agent (Your current JD must align with this)
My POF was 5month old prior to my application.
Hope that helps

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aliriyan said:
Hello

I have submitted SINP August 30 Intake and just received letter to intimated successfully submitted from SINP.
but unfortunately , i could not uploaded some documents including Education credentials, Experiences certificate and POF documents.

is there still provision to send missing documents before any official intimation from SNIP ? OR

they will ask and give time to send missing documents ? OR

they will refuse based on missing/incomplete documents ?

they mentioned in their letter

"The next step will be a review for completeness. If you are missing any of the required forms or documents, you application will be returned and you will be eligible to re-apply when you have a complete application . any new application will be subject to availability within the intake thresholds."

Kingly elaborate it and i need guideline from senior and experience persons on same.

Thank Yo
Hi gather your document and convert into PDF doc and forward via email to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca .
Pls remember to add your application profile number as the subject. It works for me. Although applied under EE.
No harm in trying buddy

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I AM SO SAD Angry Angry Angry Angry

I received the email below...Can I go for secondary review?

I graduated in petroleum engineering, been working for 2 years as an IT Business analyst (NOC 2171). SINP says my work experience is ineligible. What should I do? Please help

"You have not scored a minimum of 60 out of 100 points on the SINP Points Assessment grid. You
have not received as many points as you claimed for work experience. From SINP assessment, your
experience in the past ten years does not match your education in Petroleum Engineering.
Work Experience Credentials

Your work experience in the past 10 years in a high skilled occupation that is considered to be
in‐demand in Saskatchewan is not related to your field of education"

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Ashu,

Hope you are doing great.

My application status is in process and now they have requested for renewed settlement fund.

While emailing these document, is there any specific email subject/format- I need to follow?

Thanks
No, simple mention your application No., category an email them. Imp. If possible collect and attach the Bank manager certificate about amount holding on bank letterhead, this is a very reliable document.

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
@7Fifty...sorry to hear that but they have clearly mentioned that your education and work experience doesnt match...Petroleum engineering is not related to IT....btw did you check that u scored 60/100 for eligibility...if you dont mind can you share your profile u have submitted for SNIP..

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
No, simple mention your application No., category an email them. Imp. If possible collect and attach the Bank manager certificate about amount holding on bank letterhead, this is a very reliable document.
Hi Ashu,

Thanks mate! I have collected a Bank Solvency Certificate from bank manager plus updated statements for 5 accounts I showed. Send it already. On email subject I mentioned my full name, SINP EE, #application number.

Finger crossed.:)