Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

So I need some very urgent clarifications about something.

During my application, I couldn't attach my POF but I sent it a week after I submitted. SINP missed it as they requested for it on Aug 28 which I sent to them the same day.

Now, my POF is split into 3 banks and I attached the statements and reference letters from each bank as well as the summary of my POF which I did on an excel spreadsheet just to show the amount I had in each account and what the Canadian dollar equivalence is using the exchange rate of the date my application was submitted to show the total sum and that I had much more than the amount requested for a family of 3.

After they received it, it was just the account statement and reference letter of just one of my bank accounts as well as the summary I explained above that I did on the excel sheet, that was was visible to me when I checked to see if they had uploaded the documents and the date of conversion and total amount in Canadian dollars were blank.

I couldn't see the other two. I just attributed it to the same reason why I cannot also see some of my other uploaded documents that I sent during application so I wasn't worried. (or should I have been?)

Now, I just checked my oasis account and noticed that my fund(for the only VISIBLE bank statement that was uploaded), has been converted. They used the conversion date as the date I submitted my application which was July 20 so the Canadian equivalence of the amount is $15,000. Based on my own calculation at the time, I thought the conversion was $14,000 something. So i actually should be happy that the rate SINP used was even lower than the one I did. Adding the sum in the other two accounts which i can't view/confirm if they also uploaded, my goal POF funds will be $20,000 which is way above what they need.

Now my question is am I right to think that they will only consider the ONLY VISIBLE (to me) account they uploaded and "discard" the other two statements which I can't view?

Also I actually thought they would just sum up all the 3 statements and just put the total Canadian dollar equivalence in the visible page.

I hope somebody understands what I have written and can help explain/calm my nerves as am really trying not to freak out thinking they might say my funds is insufficient (God forbid!).

Helpppp!

reader309

May 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status a few hours ago just has changed to "Waiting On Applicant" but there is no file in my correspondences to show what kind of document I should send again. how long does it take to be updated?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
reader309 said:
My status a few hours ago just has changed to "Waiting On Applicant" but there is no file in my correspondences to show what kind of document I should send again. how long does it take to be updated?
Try to getting in touch with them if you still didnt hear.

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
I have submitted Nomination in oasis on 30 August 2016, System Analysts occupation. Application status is still Application Received anyone who submitted in August 2016 OID has application status changed to in process??

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anirudhap said:
SINP website says:
Only the following funds will be accepted:

Checking accounts;
Savings accounts;
GICs;
Mutual Funds;
RRSPs;
TFSAs; and
Term deposits and time deposits.
it means Mutual Funds are good to go...they are accepted as proof of funds...
TFSA (Tax Free Saving Accounts)
RRPs (Registered Retirement Saving Plan)
GICs (Guaranteed Investment Contract)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
zpat978 said:
I have submitted Nomination in oasis on 30 August 2016, System Analysts occupation. Application status is still Application Received anyone who submitted in August 2016 OID has application status changed to in process??

You can check in the tracker here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/sinp-saskatchewan-international-skilled-worker-tracker

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
darkmater said:
Hi guys,
I was wondering if Sinp is checking the authentication of the documents especially work experience letters submitted by applicants, if so, how? Did you haapen to know any case pertaining to this issue?
they know very well if you are not providing the authentic documents... my advise,, dont try because even if you passed in the immigration,, while applying for citizenship and they found you provided a fake docs,, they will send you to your birthplace...