+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP JANUARY -2018 APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE

hiren1334

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi all, I have applied Jan , 2018 for OID. My application status was in process from 1st of April to 26th of April than I got additional documents request at 27th of April and they gave me 45 days to submit documents. I already submitted all necessary documents at 15th of May , 2018 but till now my application status is waiting on applicant. Moreover I got conformation mail to SINP system to receive my documents. What will I need to communicate with SINP or Waiting but 45 days already gone
Hello dear,
I am also on same boat.
I also got ADR on 2 May 2018. I submitted requested documents on 23.05.2018 and also got automated mail reaponse for mail delivery and receipt. But still my status is same as "waiting on applicant".

I also worried and waiting for response.

hiren1334

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
as long as you have Email that you have sent the documents that's enough. they will may be directly update you as nominated or in process.
we can trust their process , NOT LIKE INDIA.
Agreed.
But this uneven processing time make us worried. Some candidate get early response after submission of documents and here i submitted documents abount a month ago and still no response...

hiren1334

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
as long as you have Email that you have sent the documents that's enough. they will may be directly update you as nominated or in process.
we can trust their process , NOT LIKE INDIA.
Is it possible to get direct nomination after submission of requested documents without change in application status to inprocess?

hiren1334

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi all, I have applied Jan , 2018 for OID. My application status was in process from 1st of April to 26th of April than I got additional documents request at 27th of April and they gave me 45 days to submit documents. I already submitted all necessary documents at 15th of May , 2018 but till now my application status is waiting on applicant. Moreover I got conformation mail to SINP system to receive my documents. What will I need to communicate with SINP or Waiting but 45 days already gone
What is ur NOC code

hiren1334

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
I'am an applicant on SINP OID stream 1 Jan 2018.

First my status was "In Process", then it changed for the last month to "waiting on applicant" as the officer asked me for additional required documents, and I sent it last week. Then I didn't get either the nomination nor the refused reply, but today my status changed to "In process" again.

What does it mean?
It means they have started working on your application based on submitted documents

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Ne

Next step is status will change to WOA-IN PROCESS. FUND WILL CONVERT, NEW STATEMENTS WILL UPSATE IN SETTLEMENTS TAB, THEN NOMINATION,,
Dear Daris,

I have applied on 1st Jan 2018.I got ADR on work experience letter resubmission only on 31st May 2018 ,on same day my funds were converted.I have submitted my ADR and status has changed from WOA to IP.How long it can take from now for nomination?

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I'am an applicant on SINP OID stream 1 Jan 2018.

First my status was "In Process", then it changed for the last month to "waiting on applicant" as the officer asked me for additional required documents, and I sent it last week. Then I didn't get either the nomination nor the refused reply, but today my status changed to "In process" again.

What does it mean?
Same with me.how long it will take? what could be the result?how many chances of nomination?

Rattoke1947

Jun 20, 2018
Dear sir,
I want to apply for SINP under international skill worker as a mechanical engineer. Is any type of engineering license required for me.
I know someone reply and thank you advance.

gp201185

Jun 20, 2018
Hi All,
All the best to All

I have submitted my Application on Jan 1st 2018. It is still showing in Process. Does any one know what will be the next status change now? Will it take another 2 to 3 months for get a response? Website said on Jan that it may take up to 32 weeks. And it is almost close to 32 weeks now.

Any one, Please assist

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017
Hi All,
All the best to All

I have submitted my Application on Jan 1st 2018. It is still showing in Process. Does any one know what will be the next status change now? Will it take another 2 to 3 months for get a response? Website said on Jan that it may take up to 32 weeks. And it is almost close to 32 weeks now.

Any one, Please assist
what is the NOC and was is in occupation in demand ?

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017
My NOC is 0124. And it’s been more then 2 months that it shows in process
Coincidence,

You will surprise to know, this NOC code which was the highest file got submitted during Jan intake was 0124. I have submitted my file under this code too. And from Jan 3rd is still in process.

So they are most probably playing football with this NOC files.

Regards.

gp201185

Jun 20, 2018
Coincidence,

You will surprise to know, this NOC code which was the highest file got submitted during Jan intake was 0124. I have submitted my file under this code too. And from Jan 3rd is still in process.

So they are most probably playing football with this NOC files.

Regards.
Thanks Bro,

Any idea, what will happen ? Will it be a draw system now due to a lot of application being submitted ? Any idea about the nominations ??