+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP JANUARY -2018 APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE

kazihasan2009

Mar 3, 2018
Bangladesh
I got ADR but I can't understand about a documents for my job ecperiences. My noc is 0124

Examples of your own jobs as advertising / marketing / public relation manager.

I am confused that I need to write it in a white paper myself or go to my company but my organization already give me job experiences letter to explain with job responsibility in company letter head. Please anybody hepl me to clerify this issue.

kazihasan2009

Mar 3, 2018
Bangladesh
I got ADR but I can't understand about a documents for my job ecperiences. My noc is 0124

I am confused that I need to write it in a white paper myself or go to my company but my organization already give me job experiences letter to explain with job responsibility in company letter head. Please anybody help me to clerify this issue.

White Lion

Jun 28, 2018

I am confused that I need to write it in a white paper myself or go to my company but my organization already give me job experiences letter to explain with job responsibility in company letter head. Please anybody help me to clerify this issue.
Plz tell me what's the mean of ADR

White Lion

Jun 28, 2018

ARE you in OASIS?

kazihasan2009

Mar 3, 2018
Bangladesh
Please help me the following issue

I got ADR but I can't understand about a documentsfor my job ecperiences. My noc is 0124

White Lion

Jun 28, 2018
Please help me the following issue

I got ADR but I can't understand about a documentsfor my job ecperiences. My noc is 0124

What Doc they called for?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

dewmizan

Nov 10, 2014

Yes you are exactly done the job in write way. JD will be on letter head. By the by I 'm also waiting for SINP Nomination after submitted ADR.
Best of luck.

Abdulmoied

Jul 4, 2018
I'm a mechanical engineer applied for sinp OID on Jan 2 my status changed to ip on May 2 and on the other side I ve already applied for the apegs license and that is also in process .has anybody in this group applied for apegs for the licence?