+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP JANUARY -2018 APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE

profitchat

May 29, 2018
Hello There,

I need some experience advice on my SINP OID file.

In last Jan 2018 intake , My agent has submitted my SINP- OID file NOC 0124 and till then the status showing process only. How long it will take to get nomination? The agent saying its depend on case officer. Even after submitting the file they have not asked any document till now.

Shall I expect nomination to be received next month or so ?

Is there anywhere we can check how many SINP -Nomination has been issued untill now by them ?

Regards,
There is no way to check how many nomination issued.

nyk

May 22, 2018
Hi guys,
i am 9 august 2017 sinp oid applicant. my application is still in process. My IELTS will be expired in 31 july 2018. My question is do SINP ask for new IELTS when the ielts is experied which was submitted at the time of the application. or submitted ielts score is valid through the process and do not required to take new ielts test?

plz advise me.
thanks for ur help in advance.

ALKESH JHA

May 23, 2018
I have applied sinp oid Program on 01st Jan 2018, after five month sinp has application return due to missing documents- Applicant passport.

I am sure that i have attached the passport , but due to system error presently not visible

the Passport number , which is also mention in my IETLS result and also mention in sinp form.

so please advice me , how to reopen/active my same file, because presently my NOC code is not available so next intake i cant apply.

Gabrielyan

Dec 21, 2017
Hi friends. What is the maximum time from getting nomination to landing in Canada? Or how long can I stay at my home country after nomination?

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have question related SINP OID

MY file got submitted in JAN 2018 under NOC 0124 , at the time of submission I was working and I just left the job in this May month.

Do I have to update to SINP File center about this while I am looking for new Job. I have 7+ year of experience till now.

Regards.

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017
I have applied sinp oid Program on 01st Jan 2018, after five month sinp has application return due to missing documents- Applicant passport.

I am sure that i have attached the passport , but due to system error presently not visible

the Passport number , which is also mention in my IETLS result and also mention in sinp form.

so please advice me , how to reopen/active my same file, because presently my NOC code is not available so next intake i cant apply.
You must have attachment list document when you have submitted your file find out from there. What was the status when file returned to you

Last edited:

kazihasan2009

Mar 3, 2018
Bangladesh
Hi all, I have applied Jan , 2018 for OID. My application status was in process from 1st of April to 26th of April than I got additional documents request at 27th of April and they gave me 45 days to submit documents. I already submitted all necessary documents at 15th of May , 2018 but till now my application status is waiting on applicant. Moreover I got conformation mail to SINP system to receive my documents. What will I need to communicate with SINP or Waiting but 45 days already gone

angoorak47

Jun 12, 2018
OID NOC 1122
Hello, can you please send the duties and responsibilities of 1122. As i am working as internal business consultant i am bit confused how to frame 1122 duties and responsibilities. Since 1122 NOC is more or less matching with other NOC's, there is a possibility of mismatch NOC as per SINP. Can you please help me.Thanks.

Prajesh

Jun 13, 2018
Applied SINP OID on Jan 1, 2018 UNDER NOC 1122.
Do any body got NOMINATION.

WHAT'S ARE STEPS AND WHATVIA PROBABILITY TO GET NOMINATION

WHAT STAGE IS MOST APPLICATIONS AS ON DATE

Bhargav Mistree

Dec 15, 2017
Hello !

My application in SINP just changed in process,so how much time it will take to next stage?

Appeal to give some information,Is this is the most important stage for the application?

Regards

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017
I'am an applicant on SINP OID stream 1 Jan 2018.

First my status was "In Process", then it changed for the last month to "waiting on applicant" as the officer asked me for additional required documents, and I sent it last week. Then I didn't get either the nomination nor the refused reply, but today my status changed to "In process" again.

What does it mean?