05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

iarshid

Aug 24, 2015
Hi All,

I applied for EE on Jan4th and my application status changed to "In Process" in Feb. I did not receive any ADR or any other request so far. Status is still "In Process" after all that time. Any particular reason why SASK is processing slow? Is there any Max timeframe? Thanks.

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi All,

I applied for EE on Jan4th and my application status changed to "In Process" in Feb. I did not receive any ADR or any other request so far. Status is still "In Process" after all that time. Any particular reason why SASK is processing slow? Is there any Max timeframe? Thanks.
Hi! I am in the same situation, in process since Feb. Jan intake. No news. I am so tired of waiting. Want to get any result. February and even May applicants are getting nominations while January applicants are still waiting! I don't understand what's going on..

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hi! I am in the same situation, in process since Feb. Jan intake. No news. I am so tired of waiting. Want to get any result. February and even May applicants are getting nominations while January applicants are still waiting! I don't understand what's going on..
You should call to Sinp office directly about your case. Maybe got feedback.

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
You should call to Sinp office directly about your case. Maybe got feedback.
I have sent e-mail recently asking this, they replied that my case is in process, wait. There are many January applicants who are also waiting... I believe SINP has reasons for such delay.

iarshid

Aug 24, 2015
I have sent e-mail recently asking this, they replied that my case is in process, wait. There are many January applicants who are also waiting... I believe SINP has reasons for such delay.
Yes, I got the same reply as well... I guess then waiting is the only option for us for now. Is there any Max time limit?

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello guys,
Same as you aspirants, I am planning to apply under SINP - International skilled worker under Employment offer category.

Here are my details

Experience - 6 plus years as Sales Manager in Diagnostics and Medical devices companies in India and UAE.
Education - Masters in Microbiology
IELTS SCORE

OVERALL - 7.0 BANDS.

LISTENING - 8.5 BANDS

SPEAKING - 6.5 BANDS

READING - 6.5 BANDS

WRITING - 7.0 BANDS.

AGE - 30 YEARS

STATUS - SINGLE

CAN ANY ONE ANSWER MY FOLLOWING QUERIES ? ?

1) PROCESSING TIME FOR GETTING FINAL CALL FROM DATE OF SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS ?

2) HOW TO VERIFY THE JOB LETTER IS GENUINE OR NOT ?

3) IN CASE, I WANT TO SHIFT TO OTHER STATE/PROVINCE ONCE I MIGRATE TO Saskatchewan, CAN IT BE POSSIBLE ? WHAT ARE THE PRACTICAL GROUNDS AND DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO SHIFT TO OTHER STATE/PROVINCE/CITIES FOR BETTER JOB PROSPECTS ?

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS.

QUICK AND KIND RESPONSE APPRECIATED PLZ.

THANKS.
MANTRI
UAE

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello guys,
Same as you aspirants, I am planning to apply under SINP - International skilled worker under Employment offer category.

Here are my details

Experience - 6 plus years as Sales Manager in Diagnostics and Medical devices companies in India and UAE.
Education - Masters in Microbiology
IELTS SCORE

OVERALL - 7.0 BANDS.

LISTENING - 8.5 BANDS

SPEAKING - 6.5 BANDS

READING - 6.5 BANDS

WRITING - 7.0 BANDS.

AGE - 30 YEARS

STATUS - SINGLE

CAN ANY ONE ANSWER MY FOLLOWING QUERIES ? ?

1) PROCESSING TIME FOR GETTING FINAL CALL FROM DATE OF SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS ?

2) HOW TO VERIFY THE JOB LETTER IS GENUINE OR NOT ?

3) IN CASE, I WANT TO SHIFT TO OTHER STATE/PROVINCE ONCE I MIGRATE TO Saskatchewan, CAN IT BE POSSIBLE ? WHAT ARE THE PRACTICAL GROUNDS AND DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO SHIFT TO OTHER STATE/PROVINCE/CITIES FOR BETTER JOB PROSPECTS ?

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS.

QUICK AND KIND RESPONSE APPRECIATED PLZ.

THANKS.
MANTRI
UAE
Medical Laboratory Technologist, is a Regulated Job in Saskatchewan. Do you also have this. If that's the case then it is very difficult. Getting License for Out land person is very difficult and time taking.
You can apply for that Employment offer category only, cause your NOC is not in the Occupation in High demand list.
1. I think you are talking about Nomination, it takes 4-6 months nowadays.
2. Your employer have to verify that Job Offer from SINP. If fake, then this is not possible.
3. When going through a job offer, what excuse do you want to leave the province. Often people make excuse that they can't get a Job.

Reactions: Mantri1288