+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP January 2017

Sherali

Apr 14, 2017
Sherali said:
Coolblacky said:
Hi friend,
If your fund is not 3 months old ,they will reject your application because fund plays an important factor in SNIP Nomination,so keep your fund 3 months old before applying.
Best of luck!
Thank you @coolblacky.

Does that mean I would get a chance to apply to SINP this year?

sidhupolimetla

Dec 27, 2016
abczyx said:
Hello ALL,

I have received this from WES. With this Can i still claim points for MASTERS ? Please suggest.

Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Science
Year: 2009
Awarded by: Stratford University
Major/Specialization: Software Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Master's degree from a non-recognized institution
Remarks: Only institutions accredited by one of the six regional accrediting
agencies in the U.S. are regarded by WES as recognized in Canada.
You cannot claim points for Masters.

AAnv

Nov 8, 2016
Hello Guys,
I am 4th Jan 2017 SINP EE applicant. Today I got an ineligible letter stating:

1. You do not meet the SINP settlement requirements. You must have proof of having $22603 CAD
maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and
maintained throughout the entire immigration process.

2. The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your work experience and intended occupation as
you failed to provide sufficient supporting materials meeting the SINP documentation requirement.
It has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this point as the SINP has
concluded you do not meet the settlement fund requirement.

But point 2 is not clear to me as I uploaded all the documents( reference letter, salary slips, joining letters etc).

Shall I mail them to give more detail around point 2 and also can I go for Second review ?

Experience group members please give your view.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]The best way to write reference letter. Should be in the letter head itself, with contact information. Try it to be a page only, short and sweet. There should be the following things in it :-
1. Name with father's Name
2. Job Title
3. Job duration
4. Full time worker i.e. Working hours (8 hours per day and 6 days in a week)
5. Job Duties/Responsibilities (Not in much detail, only in 10-12 lines)
6. Something about employee, nature, character, working style etc.
7. Reasons to leave job (write good that due to getting a better opportunity)
8. somethings about the company like Nature of work, how many workers of there etc.
9. At least 2 officers (Manager/Director and Supervisor/HR Officer) names, posts, signatures, Seal/Stamp and mobile number should be written below.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]If application rejected due to Reference Letter. It is better to apply again. Do not add any thing in the Reference letter, this will be called misrepresentation. It is better than to write just the things of work, delete the useless lines. There will be no problem with this.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

nagraju

Oct 26, 2015
Hello Everyone Please help me

I have applied for SINP Express entry in Jan 2017. But the problem I have 2 years experience in NOC that is SINP List remaining 4 years experience in different NOC that is not SINP demand list. Can I claim these 4 years experience while applying express entry??

when I applied for SINP pnp I claim points for other job experience that is not SINP list. Is that ok?? with two job experience I got 61 points. Is that ok or they will reject my application please give me reply I am facing lot of stress since 3 months with this doubt

any one help me

Thanks

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi All,

Any news guys... for Jan 17 intake candidates... I am also waiting.... hope they speed up the process..

prashhantgodara

Mar 28, 2017
Hi,
Can anyone pls share
1) when can we expect SINP will be open?
2) will the jobs in demand change this time?
3) how frequent the job demand list is changed/ when was the current jobs in demand list came into

Regards
Prashant

Vipul patel

Jan 3, 2017
Hi

I am vipul patel from india and have submitted my paper base application to CIO on 13th April 2017. Can anyone say how much time it will take to get AOR and Medical. I made application with arrange employment.

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Vipul patel said:
Hi

I am vipul patel from india and have submitted my paper base application to CIO on 13th April 2017. Can anyone say how much time it will take to get AOR and Medical. I made application with arrange employment.
My app was received on 19th apr by the name THOMAS..who received your app.. also you can join whatsapp group for keeping track..

TAN2017

Mar 20, 2017
Vipul patel said:
Hi

Hi vipul, r u from IT background? can u share u FB profile if u don't mind.

Vipul patel

Jan 3, 2017
can-app said:
My app was received on 19th apr by the name THOMAS..who received your app.. also you can join whatsapp group for keeping track..

My application was received by Mike. My number is 0919825165870

DREAMCOUNTRY

Mar 24, 2017
i agree with Ashu.. but as you had mention that you applied with job offer then can you guide how you find out job form here, as i tried lot of time but the reply is you must be have PR for the job.