22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Some important Question-Answers about Application completion :-

ashuindian
Champion Member
Ratings: +74

Quote from: everestNP on April 03, 2017, 05:56:47 am
Can anyone please confirm if I still need to submit the followings (with N/A or I can just don't create screen for those)-
[size=10pt][size=10pt]- Use of a Representative (as I am not using- I am doing my myself with you all guys' help)
- Authority to release personal information (as I am not using representative)
- Statutory declaration of common law relationship (as I don't have such relation)
- Additional dependents/declaration (as I have only 2 dependent)
[/size][/size]

Thanks for your response.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]In Ethical Conduct Discloser and Applicant Declaration Form
Check (right sign) Section -B last box (I declare that I have completed my SINP Application on my own ................................................................ business on my behalf with the SINP.) Sign to by Main Applicant, Spouse, mention date and Write Main Applicant's name at Appropriate place.
And Section C, Write in center N.A. in Big letters by hand and leave unchecked both appeared boxes for Representative Paid and unpaid.
And in Section A, mention only main Applicant Name, Date and Signature on page 2 only, no need to write or check anything.
In addition, Oasis Form Applicant Details Section - Step 5, (Ethical Conduct) , choose NO Representative from the Drop down list and upload there above mentioned Scanned form copy. There is an option to upload.
2. N.A.
3. N.A.
Can I ask, why don't have?
4. N.A. (for Your 2 dependents you can open optional section and fill details.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
jigar2017 said:
I am worried about that PDF file of FD which is not there.why it is not there.it is my mistake to upload file ya some technical problem.

Do not worry,they have some internal procedures to calculate.

You onlu need to worry if they say funds are not appropriate till thn jst wait n watch....

marvakhizer

Mar 29, 2017
Hi;
I have a confusion regarding proof of funds....!
I have 2 accounts to show. but at one account I do not have 3 months statement. because i had some jewelry which i sold and now I deposited money in my account. but if OID opens Now I do not have 3 months transaction history. What should I do now? If i attach jewelry receipt what whould be its procedure? because it is in my local language.... not in English.
If I wait for the next time.... it would be a long duration. My rest of the application is ready....

Plz plz anyone who can guide me....!
marva

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
marvakhizer said:
Hi;
I have a confusion regarding proof of funds....!
I have 2 accounts to show. but at one account I do not have 3 months statement. because i had some jewelry which i sold and now I deposited money in my account. but if OID opens Now I do not have 3 months transaction history. What should I do now? If i attach jewelry receipt what whould be its procedure? because it is in my local language.... not in English.
If I wait for the next time.... it would be a long duration. My rest of the application is ready....

Plz plz anyone who can guide me....!
marva
Jewelleryreceiptis not acceptable. Better apply with proper documentation. In addition. Nowadays they charge dollar 300 for per application. Thereare plentyof seats left for oid. So no need to worry

marvakhizer

Mar 29, 2017
ashuindian said:
Jewelleryreceiptis not acceptable. Better apply with proper documentation. In addition. Nowadays they charge dollar 300 for per application. Thereare plentyof seats left for oid. So no need to worry
thanx for reply... so u suggest me to wait for the next time.....!
and it would may be in sugust or in september/....!
can u plz tell the application processing time for this? 2 or 3 months?

poojak21

Feb 19, 2017
Hi, is mutual funds with lock in period of three years ending And getting matured in 2018 be acceptable as settlement funds or proof of funds?

Also, we have been asked to fill Length of Residency in Current residency and settlement destination where we have to write the amount of time we have been living in the country which we currently reside using a format of no. Of years and no. Of months. Do we need to omit our duration of leisure trips and study trip if outside citizenship home country is there or not?

Pls advise.

Mona Mavi

Mar 14, 2017
Please add my number to whatsapp group 9717593300 and 9811909779 for April intake. Praying for it to open soon. thanks so much!

Arsalan7327

Apr 5, 2017
Question regarding Saskatchewan Immigration program:

If next month, SINP EE opens, then EE account holders can easily apply, but if, OID opens, then it asks whether you have EE number of not? , if I say yes then it will take you to the SINP EE page instead of OID. If I say No , then it means I am lying. How to deal with this, if OID opens?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Arsalan7327 said:
Question regarding Saskatchewan Immigration program:

If next month, SINP EE opens, then EE account holders can easily apply, but if, OID opens, then it asks whether you have EE number of not? , if I say yes then it will take you to the SINP EE page instead of OID. If I say No , then it means I am lying. How to deal with this, if OID opens?
No means No.
After 3-4 months, you will withdraw your profile.

Ben Roger

Apr 5, 2017
Hi All,
I would like to know which are the best chances of getting a PNP for NOC 2171 and score 406. Which are the provinces nominates 2171 ? Could you pls share details where I can find this info?
Thanks in advance for your support :)

Apr 9, 2017
How can I get notification for when SINP OID category will be opened again? Do we have to register somewhere to get prior notifications and does it usually open during day time in Canada