Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
This is called fund conversion
gaga10 said:
thanks Ashu,
should i assume that funds are converted today, or it will show date on funds conversion date
Hi Guys
I have the same problem, and think it's not normal. I emailed them, but they said the processing time of your application has not yet passed the average time, stated on SINP website, so wait. Saska officers are usually nice, but, to tell you the truth, I'm not optimistic about it. ::) Strange situation...

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaga10 said:
thanks Ashu, +1 from me,i hope will get good news, i checked in other posts when funds converted it shows the date, but confuse why the statement in saved files showing 16 march 2017, any idea
gaga10 said:
thanks Ashu,

no it was not 3 months old, i deposited in December 2016,just one month old, but i have letter of funds balance which doesn't mention 3 months old, but its saying i hold free cash funds currently.
They would probably reject your application (that's exactly happened to my 12 OCT 2016 application) ...
But this time, every thing is OK with my fund statement, and I am in the same boat with you ;)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HOSSEIN-R said:
They would probably reject your application (that's exactly happened to my 12 OCT 2016 application) ...
But this time, every thing is OK with my fund statement, and I am in the same boat with you ;)
Oh Hossain, how did u search 10 January post?

gaga10

Dec 2, 2016
HOSSEIN-R said:
Hi Guys
I have the same problem, and think it's not normal. I emailed them, but they said the processing time of your application has not yet passed the average time, stated on SINP website, so wait. Saska officers are usually nice, but, to tell you the truth, I'm not optimistic about it. ::) Strange situation...
hi,
why you not optimistic about this, is there anything wrong,did you check the saved files showing the different date, as in our case its showing today's date while it was 4th jan. before

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
gaga10 said:
hi,
why you not optimistic about this, is there anything wrong,did you check the saved files showing the different date, as in our case its showing today's date while it was 4th jan. before
Actually he is telling the general truth. Better u wait and watch. Best of luck.

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaga10 said:
hi,
Hi

From my point of view, the date of your file is not that important. It only reveals the date that your fund statement has been evaluated by an officer. Most of the time, if not all, it takes up to two weeks after fund conversion date to receive your nomination.
From now on, your application would probably be put in the queue , to be rejected by one of the Saska managers, i,e, David Li or Tracy Davies .
But don't worry, financial rejection is the best of it's kind! There is a silver lining in it: they have accepted your work description and NOC as well as other documents provided. So, do not wait for the result and miracles and resubmit a new application in the upcoming opening.

good luck

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Oh Hossain, how did u search 10 January post?
Dear Ashu

Just go to the profile of your friends. In the bottom of page, click on "Show the last posts of this person", and see the result... ;)
A simple as that!
I like you :)

aarv

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
03-JAN-2017
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
17-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAR-2017
File Transfer...
08-MAY-2017
Med's Request
12-JUN-2017
Med's Done....
16-JUN-2017

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
Hello All,

Please kindly add me to the whatsapp group for Jan 4th EE SINP on 2348032088618.

Application has been in process for a month now and none of my employers has been contacted.......I wonder if they are working on my file. ::) :'(

gaga10

Dec 2, 2016
ashuindian said:
Actually he is telling the general truth. Better u wait and watch. Best of luck.
hello i sent query about my question on funds i asked them why its showing lower funds rs. 15,00,000, while actually were more than 20,00,000 at the time of application, i received the following answer :

Please be advised that Settlement Funds are calculated using the lowest amount in your bank accounts from the past three months. This may be why your funds are lower than you expected.

can someone(Ashu) advise me what is the meaning of this.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
gaga10 said:
hello i sent query about my question on funds i asked them why its showing lower funds rs. 15,00,000, while actually were more than 20,00,000 at the time of application, i received the following answer :

Please be advised that Settlement Funds are calculated using the lowest amount in your bank accounts from the past three months. This may be why your funds are lower than you expected.

There are no certain rules about this, they don't show everything in Application window. This is only for their inspection only. Sometimes they provide Nomination without showing fund conversion.

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaga10 said:

That's totally true. You will be judged based on the minimum amount of money, stated in your transaction history (three months before submitting your application). Saska officers are very sensitive and tough about it. I have been rejected once before because of this RULE!