+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ITA Received. I need help !!!!!

gopir1

Oct 26, 2015
Dear Friends,
I received my ITA through SINP program today morning. Finally my dream came True.

Now I have two clarification before submitting my application,

1. My IELTS is score is valid till september 29 2020. Will they allow me to write the exam again or can I submit with this current IELTS score as I have already received my ITA?

2. I have my NOC as 2173 Software Engineer and do I need to have the Licence for this code? If so will they provide sufficient time to complete the Licence?

ERWIDAD

Jan 22, 2020
Bonjour,

J'ai eu l'information sur le tirage du 15/09/20 de saskatwechean. Je remplie tous les critères mais je n'ai pas reçu d'invitation. Mon NOC est 0113

Qu'est ce que je dois faire dans ce cas?
Merci

vinz1985

Aug 24, 2020
Dear Friends,
I received my ITA through SINP program today morning. Finally my dream came True.

1. My IELTS is score is valid till september 29 2020. Will they allow me to write the exam again or can I submit with this current IELTS score as I have already received my ITA?

2. I have my NOC as 2173 Software Engineer and do I need to have the Licence for this code? If so will they provide sufficient time to complete the Licence?
Hey! how did u manage to get that ITA? do you have family ties in Saskatchewan? have u ever studied or worked there? have u even been to canada before? please be specific.

ERWIDAD

Jan 22, 2020
Hello,

I got the information on the 09/15/20 draw from saskatwechean. I meet all the criteria but did not receive an invitation. My NOC is 0113

What should I do in this case?
Thank you

Muni2222

Sep 19, 2020
I have submitted my paper based application to NS CIO in July 2020 it is more than 2 months but did not get reply or Acknowledgment Of Receipt AOR , please advise is there any delay due to COVID19 ?

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018
Dear Friends,

Hi Gopir,
I was in same boat. Got ITA in Sept 2020 noc code 2173. I cleared IELTS again and then submitted my application in Oct 2020.

What is your application status now ? Did you receive nomination or ADR?
Also, did u do something abt license?

Muni2222

Sep 19, 2020
I have submitted my paper based application to NS CIO in July 2020 it is more than 2 months but did not get reply or Acknowledgment Of Receipt AOR , please advise is there any delay due to COVID19 ?
Thank God I got my UIC & Application # today , Is that what is called AOR?