+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: is Licensure (for 2173) is mandatory to obtain before creating EOI profile online?

amitshahc

Apr 21, 2016
As per this link: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand
  • Show proof of Professional Status or Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) if required for your occupation. Please see the SINP In-Demand Occupation List for these requirements. If this proof is required, your application will be held for processing until such proof is provided - all other required documents must be included in your application or your application will be returned as incomplete and your application fee will not be refunded.

Hello,
I am creating a EOI profile on SINP (and believe me it's awful). accroding to the above point, is that mandatory to obtain the Licensure for NOC 2173, before making EOI online and submit?
or it will be asked after the invitation?

Runaway Train

Jul 9, 2018
As far as i know EOI system is not opened yet. It will be opened on Monday. The one you are filling is sub category online application. Once thr EOI is opened, you need to send EOI first. After getting invitation, you can create/fill sub category application form within 2 months. All licenses and pof are required to prepare after getting invitation. According to guide, i believe EOI will be a lot simpler than sub cat: application. I am in the same boat with you who is planning to apply for 2173. Have you created EE profile?

amitshahc

Apr 21, 2016
As far as i know EOI system is not opened yet. It will be opened on Monday. The one you are filling is sub category online application. Once thr EOI is opened, you need to send EOI first. After getting invitation, you can create/fill sub category application form within 2 months. All licenses and pof are required to prepare after getting invitation. According to guide, i believe EOI will be a lot simpler than sub cat: application. I am in the same boat with you who is planning to apply for 2173. Have you created EE profile?
Hi Runaway Train, (Sounds nick name)
I have created EOI. now all the in detail forms are eliminated. only basic details are required. For me when I fill up the form, it asked me for both ECA report and the licensure for 2173. as I was holding only ECA, I didn't uploaded the other then also I was allowed to submit the EOI. but here the point is I am currently under Express Entry of SINP and not On Demand category even though my occupation is 2173 in the EOI application form.

so I suspect that, to be considered under on demand category, I need to obtain that licensure.
If you are confirmed about that, then can you help me how to get that. because I am holding not Engineering degree but BSc 3 year in Instrumentation + 1 year PGDCA. but have 12 years of experience in IT. so will I be eligible to obtain the licensure if I apply?

Kiran_Patel

Jul 29, 2018
Did you find any questions mark at the end of statement?
I am telling EOI open now
Interested candidates can submit their profile
Parallerly candidates can process for licsensure as it will take around a year to complete
Visit www.cips.ca for more information

amitshahc

Apr 21, 2016
Did you find any questions mark at the end of statement?
Parallerly candidates can process for licsensure as it will take around a year to complete
Visit www.cips.ca for more information
Hi Kiran,
Thanks for this comment. can you provide some more information in detail? about the organization and procedure, eligibility?
Your own experience etc.

sergvhp

Jul 31, 2018
Hi,

I have received ITA for SINP and now gathering all the required documentation. I have a question on whether we need a license or not. I don't see NOC 2173 in their OID, according to the URL

Does this mean we don't need to provide any Certification for my intended NOC 2173 and submit my application without this certification/license?

Request the experts/experienced opinions/advise here.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: amitshahc

amitshahc

Apr 21, 2016
Hi,

I have received ITA for SINP and now gathering all the required documentation. I have a question on whether we need a license or not. I don't see NOC 2173 in their OID, according to the URL

Does this mean we don't need to provide any Certification for my intended NOC 2173 and submit my application without this certification/license?

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations man.. how much your SINP points were? and are you too in 2173?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
when did you send an EOI? Noc 2173 was removed from occupation list.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think I have completed EOI on July 17th and received an email from SINP on August 21st
2173 was only removed in September so you will need to get the license of certification which will take 7-8 months so until then your application will be on hold. Good luck!!

rahullfo

Aug 10, 2018
Hi All,

I have received an email from SINP that I need to submit my Professional Status or Licensure. I have already applied for CIPS ISP a few months back and as per the tracking it should be assessed within 2 months-->
http://www.cips.ca/CertificationStatus
My question here is :
1)Is the CIPS ISP certification is what I need to submit?
2)Does submission of the certification guarantee SINP ITA?

cloudbud

May 29, 2020
As per this link: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Hello,
I am creating a EOI profile on SINP (and believe me it's awful). accroding to the above point, is that mandatory to obtain the Licensure for NOC 2173, before making EOI online and submit?
or it will be asked after the invitation?
Hey I am also doing the same, I am NOC 2173. While submitting the form do I need to submit Yes or No for the answer? I dont have the required licensure.