+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - International Skilled Workers (With Job Offer) Applied Jan 2014 onward

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
[size=10pt][size=10pt]A group for International Skilled Workers (With Job Offer) who are going to Apply for SINP[/size][/size]

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Re: SINP 2014 - International Skilled Workers (With Job Offer)

Let me start with a question
[size=10pt][size=10pt]" How old the business (In Saskatchewan) has to be or after how much length of business (In Saskatchewan) an employer can apply for a Job Approval for hiring an International Skilled Worker?" Can a new business apply for Job Approval ?[/size][/size]

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015

gst8486 said:
Let me start with a question
[size=10pt][size=10pt]" How old the business (In Saskatchewan) has to be or after how much length of business (In Saskatchewan) an employer can apply for a Job Approval for hiring an International Skilled Worker?" Can a new business apply for Job Approval ?[/size][/size]
Hi Gst8486
I think any company can issue of job offer and apply for approval . Are you living in Saskatchewan ? is it possible to get job from outside Canada ?

Regards
NewPlan2014

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Think there must be some rules for any employers to get employees from outside Canada. For example they have to paid taxes for one year and have a minimum amount of income & ....

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
mylcdmonitor said:
tnx for creating this topic

can u plz explain how we can get a job offer?

my field of work exprienxe is computer
I will suggest you to apply online in all IT or Computer related companies in Saskatchewan. You can google about them. If you have any friends already working in some company in Saskatchewan, you can ask them to to forward your resume for a position, in canada employee referral works a lot.
Once the employee like you and the interview and final selection is done they can either file for LMO or they can register the job with SINP. Registration of job takes 2 months, after registration of job you would get an approval from SINP, you can then apply for SINP on the basis of that approval letter.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011

NewPlan2014 said:
Hi Gst8486
I think any company can issue of job offer and apply for approval . Are you living in Saskatchewan ? is it possible to get job from outside Canada ?

Regards
NewPlan2014
YES i am in Saskatchewan and it is possible to get a job offer from outside Canada. If somebody in Saskatchewan is ready to recommend you or refer you its definitely possible.
Lots of skilled workers are required in Saskatchewan.
You can also keep applying online on saskjobs
https://www.saskjobs.ca/jsp/joborder/listing.jsp?filter_by=1&region_id=11

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
VictorPapa said:
I Think there must be some rules for any employers to get employees from outside Canada. For example they have to paid taxes for one year and have a minimum amount of income & ....
Even i was looking for rules written somewhere but i can't find it anywhere, infact i have emailed SINP but i haven't got any reply yet !
I will share info if i hear anything :)

hutjjung

Jan 26, 2014
Hello guys.

My employer registered in SINP online application website and submitted a job approval form. Now we are waiting for it to be approved.
I was wondering how long it would take to get approval and whether I can start work after that. Do they send a letter once they approved?
(As far as I know, I must begin to work only after my employer's job approval form is approved. I am for Hospitality sector)

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015

gst8486 said:
YES i am in Saskatchewan and it is possible to get a job offer from outside Canada. If somebody in Saskatchewan is ready to recommend you or refer you its definitely possible.
Lots of skilled workers are required in Saskatchewan.
You can also keep applying online on saskjobs
https://www.saskjobs.ca/jsp/joborder/listing.jsp?filter_by=1&region_id=11
Thanks GST for your valuable information and support . You are very great heart man

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
totheCanada said:
How can i know how many applications have reached them...pls help.
The quota of 250 was consumed within 2- 3 days, you can confirm it at the following link:

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

chde0883

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hello hutjjung,

Thanks for sharing your information. Can you tell how you get job leeter ? Are you able to arrange by self or lawyer ? Is there any cost have you spend ?

I think SINP will take 3-4 week for issuing approval letter for your job letter.