+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP IN PROCESS status

Priya_Aryan

Jan 30, 2020
Hi Guys, need ur help.
i've submitted my SINP EOI in october 2019, since then status shows 'Application Submitted' , I guess it should change to 'Received' right . I'm very confused , can someone provide some details abt this .

Priya_Aryan

Jan 30, 2020
thanks for the reply .Agree it takes time , but status 'Received' is the least confirmation we can get to make sure our application reached them..I'm still very confused. b/w my application is linked to EE ..not 'Occupation in demand ' category. So may be i should the status of EE Profile ?? not sure ..i shall chk that and get back..

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
thanks for the reply .Agree it takes time , but status 'Received' is the least confirmation we can get to make sure our application reached them..I'm still very confused. b/w my application is linked to EE ..not 'Occupation in demand ' category. So may be i should the status of EE Profile ?? not sure ..i shall chk that and get back..
You submitted the application for EOI? or submitted the completed application on OASIS after receiving ITA?
Application status changes to received only when you submit a complete application after receiving the ITA not for EOI.

Eajazulhaq

Jan 25, 2020
Dear experts,

I need guidance, i am eajaz from India the following is my stats. Please guide me which program should i apply. Recently, my eca has been evaluated but i couldn't get the clb level 9 in IELTS instead i have clb 8.

Education : BE Mechanical (4 year)
work experience: 3 years
under NOC code- 2171
Marital Status : Single
IELTS Result:
Listening - 8
Reading - 6.5
Writing - 6
Speaking - 7
Overall - 7
What are the chances of getting through SINP?

Reactions: NyashadzaShe

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Dear experts,

I need guidance, i am eajaz from India the following is my stats. Please guide me which program should i apply. Recently, my eca has been evaluated but i couldn't get the clb level 9 in IELTS instead i have clb 8.

Education : BE Mechanical (4 year)
work experience: 3 years
under NOC code- 2171
Marital Status : Single
IELTS Result:
Listening - 8
Reading - 6.5
Writing - 6
Speaking - 7
Overall - 7
What are the chances of getting through SINP?
give it a go, just be sure that your work experience is related to your qualification.

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Hi
PLs has anyone experienced or have seen someone been nominated without a change in the application status. (e.g, from Application Received to Nominated}.

Obadina

Sep 22, 2018
Hello house,can someone enlighten me further on the selection processes of sinp.my score is 86 having a relation in Saskatchewan.The draw of today has a minimum of 78 but my job is not included in the NOC listed.please advice if ok to be selected or will have to wait till my NOC is selected.
Regartds