+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP existing work permit

Sayyah

Feb 11, 2024
Hi all ,
i am new comer with an open work permit i've heard there is a nomination program in Saskatchewan that made the Permanent residency process much easier than other province. i was wondering Can I obtain permanent residency through the nomination program after working for a year in a general job (TEER 4,5)?

I've heard that this is possible.

appreciate all you help in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all ,
i am new comer with an open work permit i've heard there is a nomination program in Saskatchewan that made the Permanent residency process much easier than other province. i was wondering Can I obtain permanent residency through the nomination program after working for a year in a general job (TEER 4,5)?

I've heard that this is possible.

appreciate all you help in advance.
So you are living and working in SK? Look at the SINP programs and see which one you are eligible for. Believe the one you are thinking about is on hold for a program review with new guidelines later this year. Also it is only for a few listed NOCs. You would also need an employer willing to go through the SINP process and get your job approved through SINP. Employee requirements are quite strict. It is not easy at all.

Last edited: