+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sinp-----EOI submitted

shazairti

May 18, 2019
hi
I HAD SUBMITTED MY EOI ON 22ND MAY 2019.BUT TILL NOW I DID NOT GET CONFIRMATION EMAIL.ONLY SHOWING '' EOI'' SUBMITTED.IS IT OK ?I ALSO GOT MY EOI NUMBER.

smatifaltaf

Jun 16, 2019
I applied on Jun 2 and got the confirmation email on Jun 3 with an attachment. it was a confirmation letter from the authorities. If you have not got one then contact support to avoid any consequence.

sehrish#qamar

Jun 15, 2019
Can you please share what they written in that letter because I have also submitted my profile and got EOI number too but the status is showing as SUBMITTED in oasis but no confirmation email is received.

Josiane1

Nov 25, 2019
Can you please share what they written in that letter because I have also submitted my profile and got EOI number too but the status is showing as SUBMITTED in oasis but no confirmation email is received.
Same case goes to me also ! I have submitted my EOI yesterday but till now no confirmation e-mail received!
is there any problem??

Mahone77

Nov 21, 2019
Same here is submitted my Eoi n no confirmation letter...my Eoi profile only indicates submitted. ..hoping dere is no problem with dis.