+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Employers with Job Approval Letter

Tayandibu

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Good day everyone,

Please where can I find companies in Saskatchewan with SINP Job Approval Letter under the Sinp International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer?

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day everyone,

Please where can I find companies in Saskatchewan with SINP Job Approval Letter under the Sinp International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer?

Thank you
You do a job search and ask. Or you start working for the employer and then ask for their support. Make sure you have at least one year experience in the NOC.

Reactions: Tayandibu

Tayandibu

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
You do a job search and ask. Or you start working for the employer and then ask for their support. Make sure you have at least one year experience in the NOC.
Thank you so much for this response.
I'm currently in Toronto, so I will begin the search for a new job in Saskatchewan. The OINP is much tougher to get.

I know some employers will not be favourably disposed to providing such a support.
Do you think any of the banks would provide such a support?
And finally, how difficult is it for an employer to obtain a Job Approval letter from the province of Saskatchewan.
Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm currently in Toronto, so I will begin the search for a new job in Saskatchewan. The OINP is much tougher to get.

I know some employers will not be favourably disposed to providing such a support.
And finally, how difficult is it for an employer to obtain a Job Approval letter from the province of Saskatchewan.
Thank you
Banks will not provide support. It is difficult. Your employer must obtain letter for one of the 28 NOCs, Tech, Healthcare etc. Read the process for employers as they need to still prove they cannot hire employers. You may need to live a Northern Community.

SINP: Hiring Workers for Permanent Jobs | Recruit and Hire Workers with SINP | Government of Saskatchewan

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

Thank you
Are you using Saskatchewan just for the convenience of PR? Are you actually wanting to live here? Remember PNP is a commitment to live in the nominating province long-term. Suggest you think through the ramifications of that. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naturgrl

Tayandibu

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Banks will not provide support. It is difficult. Your employer must obtain letter for one of the 28 NOCs, Tech, Healthcare etc. Read the process for employers as they need to still prove they cannot hire employers. You may need to live a Northern Community.

SINP: Hiring Workers for Permanent Jobs | Recruit and Hire Workers with SINP | Government of Saskatchewan
Thank you again for your swift response. You're so kind.
Apart from the 28 NOCs, tech and healthcare, I noticed from the link that the "international Skilled Worker: Employment Offer" also qualifies for SINP Job Approval Letter (JAL). As long as you meet the requirements e.g 60 points in the SINP assessment grid, permanent job in (NOC) TEER level "0", "1", "2" or "3" and so on....
What is your thought on the above?

Thank you once again

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you again for your swift response. You're so kind.
Apart from the 28 NOCs, tech and healthcare, I noticed from the link that the "international Skilled Worker: Employment Offer" also qualifies for SINP Job Approval Letter (JAL). As long as you meet the requirements e.g 60 points in the SINP assessment grid, permanent job in (NOC) TEER level "0", "1", "2" or "3" and so on....
What is your thought on the above?

Thank you once again
A SINP job approval letter are for jobs that cannot be filled…sort of like a LMIA. So it is not just any job. Employers have to be willing to go through the process. So if you have a PGWP, move to Saskatchewan and try to meet requirements by getting a job in Saskatchewan and getting experience that matches your education.

Tayandibu

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
A SINP job approval letter are for jobs that cannot be filled…sort of like a LMIA. So it is not just any job. Employers have to be willing to go through the process. So if you have a PGWP, move to Saskatchewan and try to meet requirements by getting a job in Saskatchewan and getting experience that matches your education.
Thanks again.
My wife is awaiting her PGWP approval while I am waiting l the extension of my SOWP. Both of us have maintained status. She is currently working but I haven't started.
We will definitely consider moving to Saskatchewan and settle there. Better immigration pathways for workers in Canada.
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks again.
My wife is awaiting her PGWP approval while I am waiting l the extension of my SOWP. Both of us have maintained status. She is currently working but I haven't started.
We will definitely consider moving to Saskatchewan and settle there. Better immigration pathways for workers in Canada.
Thanks
If you think so. No province is easy.

Tayandibu

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I agree with you.
I just checked out the other option for me: Skilled Worker With Existing Work Permit - this requires 6 months of work experience in Saskatchewan but the downside is that it also requires an SINP Job Approval Letter. I wonder why, even after working in the province for 6 months.
Is the Job Approval Letter as tough as LMIA for employers to obtain?
Thanks

Tayandibu

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Are you using Saskatchewan just for the convenience of PR? Are you actually wanting to live here? Remember PNP is a commitment to live in the nominating province long-term. Suggest you think through the ramifications of that. Good luck.
I actually want to live in Saskatchewan.
Thanks

Tayandibu

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I agree with you.
I just checked out the other option for me: Skilled Worker With Existing Work Permit - this requires 6 months of work experience in Saskatchewan but the downside is that it also requires an SINP Job Approval Letter. I wonder why, even after working in the province for 6 months.
Thanks

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I agree with you.
Thanks
I'll tell you why. It's to make sure that that your friend from A&W isn't giving you a fake supervisor job so you can get your PR and piss off.

The Job Approval letter is a protection mechanism for you and local citizens. It ensures that any employer wanting to support you is paying the median wage for your NOC and not undercutting Canadians for the same job. Yes it's tough to get, but not as tough as LMIA because it requires no proof that a Canadian/PR isn't available to do the same job.

Jain23

May 15, 2023
Certainly! When searching for companies in Saskatchewan with SINP Job Approval Letters under the SINP International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer, consider reaching out to recruitment agencies specializing in immigration and job placements. They often have connections with employers participating in the program and can assist you in finding suitable opportunities... Additionally, exploring online job boards and professional networks while keeping an eye out for employers that specifically mention SINP can also be helpful. Good luck with your job search!

Tayandibu

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Certainly! When searching for companies in Saskatchewan with SINP Job Approval Letters under the SINP International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer, consider reaching out to recruitment agencies specializing in immigration and job placements. They often have connections with employers participating in the program and can assist you in finding suitable opportunities... Additionally, exploring online job boards and professional networks while keeping an eye out for employers that specifically mention SINP can also be helpful. Good luck with your job search!
Thanks a million!

Reactions: Jain23