Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
thanks for your reply. is it worked? i mean had they approved it in simple writing or letter ?
Boss.I just submitted on 1Jan, lets see what they think. ;)

hops

Nov 1, 2017
My timeline for your reference
Application: 26Oct17
In process: 16Nov17
Additional doc required about work experience: 14Dec17
Nominated: 11-Jan-18
Date of conversion: No change
My NOC: 2211
If i may ask, what was the additional document required? Thanks

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
My timeline for your reference
Application: 26Oct17
In process: 16Nov17
Additional doc required about work experience: 14Dec17
Nominated: 11-Jan-18
Date of conversion: No change
My NOC: 2211
Have you received ITA ??? If no we can expect to happen it today!!

Teji93

Dec 20, 2017
I applied SINP Oct 2017 intake under NOC 2173. I received ADR today asking for APEGS license. I submitted my CIPS license on Dec 13. I don't know why they are asking for APEGS now? I completed my B. Tech. in computer engineering and but my work experience/job duties are matching (90%+) with NOC 2173. It may be their mistake or they considered my application for NOC 2147. I am totally clueless now. In ADR doc, they have not mentioned anything about NOC mismatch or anything. Straightforward they provided ADR details as below. According to me, it should be their mistake. Please help me if you have any idea of this type of ADR.

ADR:
Work experience
Your occupation needs proof of professional status or
licensing. Please provide documentation from the
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of
Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer‐in‐Training
membership; or you have received an academic assessment
result letter from APEGS indicating that you have been
assigned Confirmatory Exams.

Did you receive nomination from SINP?

mrajv

Apr 16, 2018
Hi all !
I have submitted my application on 26 oct 2017 after a month duration my profile status changed as "in process" n after couple of days i received ADR n during that time my status was "on applicant" after submitting ADR again staus turned up "in process" since than no change. thus i request you notify me what will be next and when. And did any applicant of 26 oct 2017 received nomination.

Apr 17, 2018
Hi,
i have some queries , clarification highly appreciated.as i want to apply for APEGS.
1) Do Apegs is sufficient for all PNPs or individual provincies require their own licensure ?
2) WES received my transcripts on 04th april 2018 and here Evaluation in progress as Document-by-Document,do i require to mail them now itself to evaluate Course-by-course ?
3) what if WES evaluates Document-by-Document(if report already received), what is the next step.do we required to again send transcripts ? also payment ?

rgillani

Mar 24, 2017
query from those who are nominated and are in federal stage

What about spouse IELTS ? we cannot pass fed express entry eligibility criteria if we select spouse IELTS as no .
will they demand spouse IELTS when you will apply as PNP nominated candidate .
what is experience of nominated persons about it?

Teji93

Dec 20, 2017
I applied SINP Oct 2017 intake under NOC 2173. I received ADR today asking for APEGS license. I submitted my CIPS license on Dec 13. I don't know why they are asking for APEGS now? I completed my B. Tech. in computer engineering and but my work experience/job duties are matching (90%+) with NOC 2173. It may be their mistake or they considered my application for NOC 2147. I am totally clueless now. In ADR doc, they have not mentioned anything about NOC mismatch or anything. Straightforward they provided ADR details as below. According to me, it should be their mistake. Please help me if you have any idea of this type of ADR.

ADR:
Work experience
Your occupation needs proof of professional status or
licensing. Please provide documentation from the
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of
Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer‐in‐Training
membership; or you have received an academic assessment
result letter from APEGS indicating that you have been
assigned Confirmatory Exams.
Did you receive any update from SINP after this?

Ammad_wasti

Apr 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am waiting for the next sinp intake opening. If there is any watsapp group regarding this, Please add me on 00971569622465. My documents are ready and waiting for the SINP opening.

Thanks and appreciate it.