+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE - OCT. 2017

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017
It opened between 10:00 & 10:15 am Regina Time on 26/Oct
Thank you very much.

I will be very thankful if you could help me to know about some additional questions concerning the dates of the prepared documents and the application process. I'm waiting for SINP OID to open next quarter. My questions are:

1- Can I update Settlement Fund and work experience documents (each two weeks or each month for example) if I uploaded them in the online application form tool ( here: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:12584967990336 ) in my account? Or if I upload any document in that form, then I can not change or update it any more?

2- What is the latest acceptable date of the prepared Settlement Fund documents (bank Statement) before SINP OID is opened? One week Or 6 weeks or one month or what?

3- What is the latest acceptable date of the prepared Work Experience Certificate documents before SINP OID is opened? One month or 6 moths or what?

Thank you again.

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Thank you very much.

I will be very thankful if you could help me to know about some additional questions concerning the dates of the prepared documents and the application process. I'm waiting for SINP OID to open next quarter. My questions are:

1- Can I update Settlement Fund and work experience documents (each two weeks or each month for example) if I uploaded them in the online application form tool ( here: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:12584967990336 ) in my account? Or if I upload any document in that form, then I can not change or update it any more?

2- What is the latest acceptable date of the prepared Settlement Fund documents (bank Statement) before SINP OID is opened? One week Or 6 weeks or one month or what?

3- What is the latest acceptable date of the prepared Work Experience Certificate documents before SINP OID is opened? One month or 6 moths or what?

Thank you again.
There is no specific require on date of prepare. If your documents were signed over 03-06 months from intake date, SINP will send you ADR to update your documents.

hops

Nov 1, 2017
I created a complete ad successful settlement plan using Living In Canada tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index
Then I entered my e-mail address as required but I didn't receive any e-mails from them. I tried again (for 6 or 7 times) with a different e-mail address, but I still didn't receive my plan or any e-mails from them!

Please, could any one tell me if there is a problem in Living In Canada website? Or it's normal to take many days to receive the settlement plan e-mail from them?
Same here. I just printed it and scanned. The email never arrived.

amit1980

Nov 14, 2017
HI ,
I am having confusion about my NOC code between 0124 & 6221 & 0601. my designation is regional sales manager in the technical sales.can anyone help.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HI ,
I am having confusion about my NOC code between 0124 & 6221 & 0601. my designation is regional sales manager in the technical sales.can anyone help.
Only 0124 is in SINP Demand list. It is not suitable for u. So u can't apply for SINP .
ANYWAY, NOC 6221 is matching with your occupation.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
HI fellow SINP nomination aspirants,

I heard that in total SINP EE nomination takes around 6 months to confirm and another 6 months for the total PPR processing, so is this calculation correct? & is there any possibility for the CIC to minimize this huge delay in the processing? Thanks for your reply

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

I heard that in total SINP EE nomination takes around 6 months to confirm and another 6 months for the total PPR processing, so is this calculation correct? & is there any possibility for the CIC to minimize this huge delay in the processing? Thanks for your reply
Many January and February SINP EE applicants are still waiting for nomination.
In CIC stage it is right, 6 months.

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP

It is unpredictable for cic stage dear. It varies time by time. There were some PNP guys got PPR within 3 months

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears,

I am in the process of arranging settlement funds, Reference letters, given that I already hold ECA and IELTS reports, 63 points, to apply under SINP EE when it reopens next year.

A query regarding reference letter is, my company refused to state "Roles and responsibilities" on a letter head. Rather they have a standard template(if availed) that will state my designation, employment tenure etc. But roles, strictly no. However, my supervisor is aware of my progression and agreed to provide my duties through official e-mail which has a possibility to have notarized from a notary public.

Will SINP Immigration accepts such type of letter while processing the application for a nomination certificate, provided I show them a letter of explanation, an e-mail from HR detailing that, such type of letter is not possible to be produced which is against company's policy?

I wrote an e-mail about my query to
immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca immigration@gov.sk.ca , but still posting here for expert opinions.

My CRS: 395
NOC: 1112
Education: Canadian Master's equivalent (as per WES)
Experience: Completing 5 th year next month in my current NOC.
IELTS: CLB 8

How good are they in responding to such queries? Besides, if I receive a negative answer, my only option is to re-take IELTS to reach 400+ CRS scores to be eligible for OINP or FSW EE, if touches 420 or 430 ish.

Best