+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE - OCT. 2017

Dozlink

Nov 19, 2014
Hi Expert,
Please is the following a sample confirmation mail?
SWOASIScorrespondence@gov.sk.ca
To
patpaschal2002@yahoo.com
Oct 27 at 12:33 AM
Please see the link(s) below for important documents containing information regarding Chidozie Paschal Ohakpugwu's application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Do not reply to this email, this mailbox is not monitored.

If you need to forward information to the SINP, please email and attach scanned documents to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration@gov.sk.ca or by calling (Canada 001) 306-798-7467.

Use link to view document: ReceivedApplicationLetterClick this link to view document.

Please what are my chances, i scored 65.
Experts in the house your reply is needed. PLEASE.....

Saeid Azarnia

Aug 3, 2016
All october sinp-ee applicants just send me your number so that I can add in you in the whatsapp group
I submitted my EE application 26 Oct 2017.
Please add me in 26 October 2017 EE intake whatspp group.
Thanks my friend

Last edited:

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hi Expert,
To
patpaschal2002@yahoo.com
Please see the link(s) below for important documents containing information regarding Chidozie Paschal Ohakpugwu's application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

If you need to forward information to the SINP, please email and attach scanned documents to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration@gov.sk.ca or by calling (Canada 001) 306-798-7467.

Use link to view document: ReceivedApplicationLetterClick this link to view document.

Could not say anything dear. But hope God bless you.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Expert,
To
patpaschal2002@yahoo.com

Congratulations.

teecann

Nov 22, 2016
I submitted SINP EE on 26th Oct. I received ADR and had responded, Fund Conversion has been done. However, while reviewing my schedule A form which i submitted, I noticed that picked "no" for past visa rejection which . Should I still forward an updated schedule A with a LOE to inform SINP?
Aha...you are playing with misrepresentation.

This exactly happened to me. After submitting my application on the 26th Oct, I was casually reviewing my forms a day after and noticed that my IMM 5669- Schedule A form had the same error- for myself and wifey...I checked "NO" instead of a "YES" for the portion of the form asking about previous refusals.

I ran everywhere seeking for directions and advice- some said I shouldn't bother that they won't notice the error, some were as confused as I was.

I finally decided within me to correct the form (myself and wifey) scan and send with a letter of explanation on the error, regretting the oversight. I submitted it to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca on the 28th and just hoped for the best.

I got confirmation that my email has been received and weeks later, I noticed that the schedule A form has been replaced on my OASIS upload with the corrected one on the 8th of November.

I got ADR for other documents on the 12th of Nov and my corrected Schedule A form was never mentioned in the ADR note.

I wish you all the best as the SINP of this period is becoming very strict and looking for all means to slam people rejection notes.

(To think that SINP sent someone in our whatsapp group request to explain who owns the credit card he used to make payment for his application submission. So ridiculous I'd say!)

Last edited:
Reactions: nsbhullar

Daniel2017

Jun 6, 2017
Aha...you are playing with misrepresentation.

This exactly happened to me. After submitting my application on the 26th Oct, I noticed my IMM 5669- Schedule A form and noticed that same error- for myself and wifey.

I ran everywhere seeking for directions and advice- some said I shouldn't bother that they won't notice the error, some where as confused as I was.

I finally decided within me to correct the form (myself and wifey) scan and send with a letter of explanation on the error, regretting the oversight. I submitted it to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca on the 28th and just hoped for the best.

I got confirmation that my email has been received and weeks later, I noticed that the schedule A form has been replaced on OASIS with the corrected one on the 8th of November

I got ADR for other documents on the 12th of Nov and my corrected Schedule A form was never mentioned in the ADR note.

I wish you all the best as the SINP of this period is becoming so strict and looking for all means to slam people rejection note.

(To think that SINP sent someone in our whatsapp group request to explain who owns the credit card he used to make payment for his application submission. So ridiculous I'd say!)

Good day, Please advise. Since I submitted my application on the 27/10/2017 and after receiving confirmation of receipt from SINP EE, I have not heard from SINP, no ADR....silent
What is the stage at which, an applicant is notified that He or She did not qualify for SINP EE? Is there a link to join SINP EE Whatsapp group?
Your response will be highly appreciated......

teecann

Nov 22, 2016
Experts in the house your reply is needed. PLEASE.....
Your confirmation letter is in the link in this email sent to you.

The link will direct you to your OASIS where you can view and download the confirmation letter in the correspondence tab inside your page on the OASIS portal...

All the best!

teecann

Nov 22, 2016
Good day, Please advise. Since I submitted my application on the 27/10/2017 and after receiving confirmation of receipt from SINP EE, I have not heard from SINP, no ADR....silent
What is the stage at which, an applicant is notified that He or She did not qualify for SINP EE? Is there a link to join SINP EE Whatsapp group?
Your response will be highly appreciated......
Look for @Daris here and ask to join the OCT 2017 SINP EE Whatsapp group. If it's not full, he will add you.

Don't fret, your application will eventually be processed. BTW, what's your NOC?

All the best.

Daniel2017

Jun 6, 2017
Look for @Daris here and ask to join the OCT 2017 SINP EE Whatsapp group. If it's not full, he will add you.

Don't fret, your application will eventually be processed. BTW, what's your NOC?

All the best.
Thank you for your feedback...

Rosa0808

Nov 16, 2017
Friends,
Some say that SINP decide to process the applications according to NOC priority. But how about the applications already in process?
I don't understand why at the same time many applications changed to in process but after that few received nomination within one month, some takes several months, and even some last almost one year.
How can we know our fate put in which timeline...?

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Friends,
Some say that SINP decide to process the applications according to NOC priority. But how about the applications already in process?
I don't understand why at the same time many applications changed to in process but after that few received nomination within one month, some takes several months, and even some last almost one year.
How can we know our fate put in which timeline...?
There is fact that SINP will have priority on some NOC that in very high-demand. Nobody know...But they will normally answer you in 04-4.5 months after application submission.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Guys,

I was staying in USA until June 2017 so I kept all my funds in bank there, now I have shifted to India. Can I show proof of fund from overseas bank. I have been maintaining the fund since couple of years and have recent transaction.

If I apply for proof of fund, bank will show my USA address on it, will that create any issue? please reply.

Thanks