+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE MAY 2017

avikswarnakar

May 12, 2017
Curious to know when will SINP and NS open for nomination program.
I have prepared the documents. Can anyone guide with a checklist to ensure that all the paper work is ready.
Thank you

Jul 11, 2017
I had applied for Express Entry for Federal Skilled Migration as Accountant profession before two years and my CSR is 333. But we didn't get the invitation to apply due to luck of minimum points. In the mean time our IELTS is expired and we are going to give IELTS again on 29th of July. Now we want to apply under provincial nomination program where we can get the PR easily and fast. We need help and assistance on how to go about it please. We are applying from UAE.

Abod1981

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I had applied for Express Entry for Federal Skilled Migration as Accountant profession before two years and my CSR is 333. But we didn't get the invitation to apply due to luck of minimum points. In the mean time our IELTS is expired and we are going to give IELTS again on 29th of July. Now we want to apply under provincial nomination program where we can get the PR easily and fast. We need help and assistance on how to go about it please. We are applying from UAE.
Whats your NOC ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Better you go for NSNP. Because your profession is not in SINP occupation high demand list. Other than this, accounts profession is regulated in Sask. And getting license is atleast impossible for out sider.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks for the reply. What is NSNP?
There was a flurry of activity in the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) in early May, with the highly popular Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream welcoming applications for the first time since 2015.

This stream contains two categories, one of which does not require a candidate to have a job offer. For this category (Category B), candidates must have at least one year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) skilled work experience in the last six years in one of the 16 ‘opportunity’ occupations considered by Nova Scotia.

Soon after opening, intake under Category B of the stream was paused. A staff member at the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration, speaking to CICNews, said that this was because the online application system was experiencing technical difficulties, and that it is expected that applications will once again be accepted under this category in due course.

Jul 11, 2017
There was a flurry of activity in the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) in early May, with the highly popular Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream welcoming applications for the first time since 2015.

This stream contains two categories, one of which does not require a candidate to have a job offer. For this category (Category B), candidates must have at least one year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) skilled work experience in the last six years in one of the 16 ‘opportunity’ occupations considered by Nova Scotia.

Soon after opening, intake under Category B of the stream was paused. A staff member at the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration, speaking to CICNews, said that this was because the online application system was experiencing technical difficulties, and that it is expected that applications will once again be accepted under this category in due course.
Thanks for the information.

Oct 2, 2016
Hi guys I need your help. Today morning I got email from Saskatchewan regarding ADR. In email it is written " you will need to provide for your quality control analyst position: copy of your pension contributions or old age insurance with record of payment from employer and applicant or work book issued by your local municipal and social security bureau , a copy of your medical insurance with insured no showing your employer name and record of premium payment and original copies and translated copies of pay subside your last year of employment. Your reference letter donot state the types of company this is. Please provide another reference letter from each position written by the reference writer listing more detailed job listing" please clear this bcoz some of