+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE MAY 2017

ravinder.matharoo

Nov 10, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Fingers crossed, it will go through very soon, i can understand the pain for this waiting !!

Unfortunately not yet. I sent my PR application on the 25th of Jan '17 so I expect that application will take about 6 months (25th July '17). I did get my UCI number last week, so I guess that's a good sign.

Atif7861

May 17, 2017
Hi to all,
Day before yesterday my funds coversion date updated and amount in CAD filled. As i heard its the last step before nomination. Am i right? Is there any case where person stands illegible after the funds conversion? I applied on 17 May on NOC 2231.

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hi to all,
Day before yesterday my funds coversion date updated and amount in CAD filled. As i heard its the last step before nomination. Am i right? Is there any case where person stands illegible after the funds conversion? I applied on 17 May on NOC 2231.
No news after my conversion date had been updated in early of Jun-2017. Hope what you heard is right.

Atif7861

May 17, 2017
I am not sure, dear. One senior here has experience with his application in the past. Conversion date do not ensure nomination from SINP
Thanks for updating. Thats what i was told by many people (Funds coversion is the last step before nomination). Even some people said that with 2-3 days after funds conversion one should receive nomination. Which doesnt look true as per ur experience

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Thanks for updating. Thats what i was told by many people (Funds coversion is the last step before nomination). Even some people said that with 2-3 days after funds conversion one should receive nomination. Which doesnt look true as per ur experience
But I hope you are right. (Smile)

AlphaAditya

Jun 25, 2017
Hi All,

I know it is hard to predict for next opening of SINP accepting applications , can I know approximate month ? and what are the documents I need to prepare before hand , so that I can file application as soon as it opens?

bestmethod

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Unfortunately not yet. I sent my PR application on the 25th of Jan '17 so I expect that application will take about 6 months (25th July '17). I did get my UCI number last week, so I guess that's a good sign.
So you landed and has been waiting the PR for 6 month :( ? I'm I getting this right?