SINP EE MAY 2017

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After clicking the submission, it takes to payment gateway. Interestingly it didn't accept my credit card and I paid with the debit card. After payment, it automatically submitted. But, I need to refer that I struggled much to pay that 300.
Buddy, how could pay by debit card ? in SINP website said , payment should be done by -- "" submit a non-refundable $300 application fee online by Visa or Mastercard when they apply." ; but did not mentioned is it debit / credit card; however debit card is valid for national used only.
I have not credit card, but I have Standard chartered Bank Debit card - VISA Platinum. Same also mention in OID stream.

Bro could you confirm that I could pay with this VISA DEBIT card???

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After clicking the submission, it takes to payment gateway. Interestingly it didn't accept my credit card and I paid with the debit card. After payment, it automatically submitted. But, I need to refer that I struggled much to pay that 300.
buddy, can you add whatsapp group ?
we can share many thinks?
and can you tell your debit card type : VISA/ Mastercard?

ravinder.matharoo

Nov 10, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Intake is still open. Instantly re-submit the complete application, and later take it (previous application) back.

Send a request to withdraw with application number at immigration@gov.sk.ca
But not yet.

I did the same blunder.... missed the settlement plan ..... Wanted to resubmit the entire application. But once I got to the screen to create screens for application (2nd half) it popped up a noticiation warning that SINP has stopped accepting applications under the category you're applying.

Website still shows accepting applications however in actual it has been frozen since 4:45am IST (Saturday early morning)

I

Last edited:

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
SINP EE May 2017 applied candidates has a WhatsApp group, please leave your number to join the Group.

MalekRaja

May 25, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Please add me to whatsapp group : +1 647 968 3656 (sinp oid)

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Hi friends,

What is the status shown in the OASIS, Is it "application received" or "in process".

resto

Apr 6, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
08-05-2017
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
One of my friend get submitted on 19th May 17, His name is Arpit Patel from Ahmedabad under 2232 Code.

Request you to add him in wtsapp group

Contact Details : 9099006910 / 9099006911